Basic guide for the right power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Rashi doesn't have the best of reputation when it comes to offering RMA. try bazaar. start with a price tag of 4k. reduce it over 10-15days time if unsold.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ here you go :
Bazaar - Digit Technology Discussion Forum
and read this:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members-market/143977-bazaar-section-rules-updated.html
before creating a new thread there.

rider

as Kratos
^^ here you go :
Bazaar - Digit Technology Discussion Forum
and read this:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members-market/143977-bazaar-section-rules-updated.html
before creating a new thread there.

thanx bro, one more thing, I want to know about payment method of customer.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whatever you prefer, bank transfer, cash deposit. PM the prospective buyer your details. Once payment has been made, ship the item, provide the buyer with the tracking id - that's it.

sabchat

Broken In
Kindly advice me regarding the choice of PSU for the following configuration and also its present price
i72600k,16gb ram,asus z68 motherboard, radeon 1gb 6670.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Kindly advice me regarding the choice of PSU for the following configuration and also its present price
i72600k,16gb ram,asus z68 motherboard, radeon 1gb 6670.

why posting same things in multiple threads. Just like I said on other thread get the Seasonic S12II-520. If you like to overclock a lot, might need something beefier.

sabchat

Broken In
Anyways, the Asus motherboard is ASUS P8Z68-V LE and kindly specify the reason for not going for cooler master cause I am getting somewhat confused as many say Corsair, Coolermaster etc. are better.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ have a look at here :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-sup...89-power-supply-blacklist-thread-newbies.html

ameya.gargesh

Broken In
+1 topgear

@sabchat, if you are confused between Seasonic and Corsair, The seasonic has a 5 year warranty vs the Corsair's 3 years but are a little more expensive. Moreover, a few forums have reported noisy PSU's from Corsair in the CX series (although this was foreign forums which have a different perception of noise than we do). Also, if you are going for Corsair CX series, make sure you get one which is a V2 version. I am using a Seasonic S-12 II 520 at the moment. Btw flipkart has the Seasonic SS series as well which I heard from a few people is not as good so look carefully at model numbers before buying.

sabchat

Broken In
Since I am going for 2600k I will be into overclocking specially in the future. So will that 520w be enough to sustain?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ 520W PSU is good enough even for extremely OCed 2500k but it also depends on the gfx card you are going to use - HD6670 will be fine with this though ;-)

Abhi191

Broken In
Okay this might sound like a totally noob question(or it is one..:-D:-D)

How would i know if a certain psu will fit in my cabinet ?

I have a local cabinet of Hytech and local psu of Hytech also and i am thinking of upgrading the psu because it has been giving me problems of late.

So after reading on this forum i decided to buy Corsair cx430v2 which would be more than enough for my config of core2duo + hd5450 + 500gb hdd..:mrgreen::mrgreen:

But the question still remains that "how will i know it will fit in my cabinet"..???
Do i have to go to the market to get the one that fits in it or the psu's are all of standard size..!!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
it will fit. the corsair is a entry level PSU. measure dimension of current PSU and check with corsair on their site :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom