Awesome MOVIE Moments Thread

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Shutter Island

In the end when Di Caprio "relapses" into his condition, forcing the doctors to lobotomize him. And when he is being taken away, he says, "Which would be worse: To live as a monster, or to die as a good man?", doesn't respond to "Teddy!" and you realize that he actually wants the operation... Mein Gott!!! :cool::-D

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
V for Vendetta - V's introduction scene.
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.This visage, no mere veneer of vanity is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta held as a votive not in vain,for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose. So let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.
:-D

And the jail scene of course.
Quote about freedom
'' I shall die here. Every inch of me will perish. Every inch but one. An inch... It is small, and fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. ''

Life of Pi - Choice !
Pi asks him which story the writer prefers, and the writer chooses the one with the tiger because it "is the better story", to which Pi responds, "Thank you. And so it goes with God".

Sherlock Holmes(A game of shadows) - Escape from the factory -action sequence in the woods
Sherlock Holmes , James Moriarty 's finale.

50/50 - Climax scene, right in the emotion! :'(

Ocean's Twelve - Night Fox's Capoeira skill to evade lasers..
and the BG song is awesome!! Thé à la Menthe by La Caution

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
All seem to be posting from hollywood movies, but I feel there are special moments in hindi movies also.

To add my two cents:

Terminator 2: Arnold's thumbs up at the end of the movie.
Independence day: Actually there are couple of scenes I like most - (1) Bull Pullman's (US president's) speech to the Americans on 4th July before going into the final battle with the aliens. (2) The ending when the aliens got defeated and Jeff Goldbum's daughter or Will Smith's daughter says "happy 4th of july daddy". (3) The drunkard who crashed his own fighter plane (suicide mission) to the alien ship's main weapon just as it was about to fire to destroy their shield.
Basic Instinct: Sharon Stone's famous scene at the police station ;-)
Jurassic Park: Scene starting from when the tourists at the jeep could hear the t-rex coming (vibrations on the glass of water) when the electric fence failed.
Armageddon: Bruce Willis giving up his life on the asteroid to save mankind.
Hungama: Most of the comedy scenes with Paresh Rawal, Akshaye Khanna, Shakti Kapoor. :D
Lakshya: 1) Hrithik hoisting the Indian flag at the peak after the climax and his reunion with Priety Zinta. 2) Hrithik and team defeating the Pakistanis.
Golmaal: "Beta Ramprasad"..:D Most comedy scenes with the great Utpal Dutt and Amol Palekar.

And many more.

ashs1

Padawan
V for Vendetta - V's introduction scene.
Ocean's Twelve - Night Fox's Capoeira skill to evade lasers..
and the BG song is awesome!! Thé à la Menthe by La Caution

One of the best scenes ever..was stumped when i watched that scene !!

& also the entry scene of Batman in The Dark Knight Rises was amazing..Literally had Goosebumps !!!!

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Basic Instinct: Sharon Stone's famous scene at the police station ;-)
*img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/28/uqaduvet.jpg

Air force one - The scene where the soldiers rescue POTUS, when everyone is keen on knowing what happened to him. After a moment they say "We are changing our call signs. Liberty 24 is now Airforce one!!".

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
ReWatched "Despicable me" yesterday. There were lots of emotional moments throughout the film between Gru & the girls.. It's far better than live-action movies.
Ok. My favorites are:

- Gru's pep talk with minions regarding Mr.Perkins's decision to not sponsor Gru, thereby abandoning the "Steal moon" mission. Agnes, the little girl walks front and giving up her piggybank money to build the rocket..
- Gru's emotional outrage after Vector told that he's not gonna release the girls though he gave the moon to him.
- Gru's kissing the girls, after story telling.
- Minion's comedies. (Reallly looking forward for the Minions film).

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
The ending scene of dark night..

Batman:Set the dogs on me, that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes, the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Lt. James Gordon to his son: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Plus whenever joker says-
Do you know how i got these scars??:hyper:

and-
Why so Serious!!:hyper:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hot Shots Part Deux... Everything the knife does

Andaz Apna Apna - crimemaster gogo saying hands up and leading way pointing the gun at thin air and amar and prem following him with their hands up

The Hobbit - Thorin yelling at the dwarves to "cut the rope!"

LOTR dont remember which part Gimli counting Legolas' slain oliphaunt as "just one"

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
X men first class
- The scene where Magneto manipulates the missile turned against them.
- Sebastian shaw's destruction scene of killing many men.
- Submarine rising by Magneto.

ashs1

Padawan
There's a scene in Xmen : first class where Magneto puts a coin through Shaw's Forehead..Awesome scene with gr8 BGM !!

quagmire

Allllright !
Kung Fu Panda 1 :

1. Tai Lung's escape
2. Tigress' attempt to defeat Tai Lung
3. Shifu training Po
4. Tai Lung vs Shifu
5. Tai Lung vs Po

Quotes :

Oogway: There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

[Po looks at the scroll again, and sees his reflection in it]
Po: There is no secret ingredient...

Tai Lung: He's a panda! You're a panda! What are you gonna do, big guy? Sit on me?
Po: Don't tempt me.

Tai Lung: You can't defeat me! You... you're just a big... fat... panda!
[He throws a weak punch, Po catches his hand by the finger]
Po: I'm not a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Watched 'English Vinglish' yesterday.

- The moment, when Sridevi excuses her husband by saying 'May I', and giving a speech about the marriage..

cutemug

Broken In
Hot Shots Part Deux... Everything the knife does

Andaz Apna Apna - crimemaster gogo saying hands up and leading way pointing the gun at thin air and amar and prem following him with their hands up

The Hobbit - Thorin yelling at the dwarves to "cut the rope!"

LOTR dont remember which part Gimli counting Legolas' slain oliphaunt as "just one"

Lolz, that reminded me of when in Andaz apna apna, they are walking down the stairs and Aamir khan says "Gogo ji Aapka Ghagra" :rofl:

quagmire

Allllright !
A Beautiful Mind :

When the person from the Nobel Committee and Nash are discussing in the cafeteria, all the senior professors honor him with their pen.

shuhailnp

Journeyman
Final fantasy :the spirits within :- Beginning and Ending scene (The Dream Within by Lara Fabian)

[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6HvOQPG61hE[/YOUTUBE]

Terminator 3 and terminator salvation : ending scene .

Bourne ultimatum : Chasing scene .

Quantum of solace : Beginning Car chase .

Wanted : Train scene

Top Bottom