Discussion: ASUS Appoints DIGICARE as ASP

sukesh1090

Adam young
@topgear,
bro now you are making me think about my processor.i guess AMD processors are imported by rashi and who will handle their RMA.till now i have good RMA experience with corsair(no doubt in that),seagate,CM.no bad ones yet now and hope that it remains like that.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Contacted Asus on this issue ( M5A97 R2.0 ) and got a ticket id - Asus has forwarded this issue to Digicare but Digicare did not give a reply yet ( through e-mail ) and contacted some other person - let's see how things go from here..

Good luck with that. Keep us updated.

From my personal experience with local service center I can tell it's some higher position guys in the Service center who creates issue like this ( you go high enough, you always come to one man ? ) - seen this happening with Gigabyte and Rashi both and I still remember their names like J.F. Kennedy once told : forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. Now these persons are more important to the manufacturer than some customers facing isolated issues .

Payback ? :p

myth and saswat23 - both of you guys faced such long delays in RMA process and it's by no mean a proper example of RMA/After Sales Service and if you search a little you will see that one guy RMAed his Asus GTX 580 through Digicare and he got GTX 570 instead and when he refused he was offered a credit note with much less amount - I don't want anything like this to happen..

In my Asus mobo RMA case, except for the time wasted, I think I got a little lucky. Got a credit note for Rs200 less than the original bill amount. Mobo was more than a year old. And it opened my eyes to the fact that it was high time to switch from a lga775 mobo.
Sorry for the guy who RMAed his gtx580. Sad experience.

So, Now it's time to see how things goes with Asus and Digicare - I've contacted Asus to speed up this way too slow RMA process or is there any hidden policy of Asus ( telling this cause Intel CPU RMA took 6 days for saswat23 ) where you get one type of service for mobos below 10k and another type of service for mobos 15k and higher ( recently one guy from MP got his replacement this fast ) - if they do they better mention it on the warranty policy.

Is it possible for us to submit a formal complaint with asus india to look into this consistent delay in the RMA process ? I am sure they might consider this seriously if they realized it is effecting their rep and sales. That their customers are shifting loyalities to other companies due to the bad after sales service and rma process.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@topgear,
bro now you are making me think about my processor.i guess AMD processors are imported by rashi and who will handle their RMA.till now i have good RMA experience with corsair(no doubt in that),seagate,CM.no bad ones yet now and hope that it remains like that.

It's not Rashi anymore AFAIK .. and Accel handles RMA of AMD cpu for which you need to get a RMA no. from AMD first.

Good luck with that. Keep us updated.
Sure.

Payback ? :p
yep,

In my Asus mobo RMA case, except for the time wasted, I think I got a little lucky. Got a credit note for Rs200 less than the original bill amount. Mobo was more than a year old. And it opened my eyes to the fact that it was high time to switch from a lga775 mobo.
Sorry for the guy who RMAed his gtx580. Sad experience.

but the mobo I've submitted was a AM3+ mobo based on AMD 970 chipset and the availability of which ( M5a97 R2.0) is still plenty on the market

Is it possible for us to submit a formal complaint with asus india to look into this consistent delay in the RMA process ? I am sure they might consider this seriously if they realized it is effecting their rep and sales. That their customers are shifting loyalities to other companies due to the bad after sales service and rma process.

I think we should.

BTW, Asus has forwarded this over to the east regional manager [service] and to Digicare and asked Digicare to update the status ( 4th Dec. ) but Digicare did not reply yet .. So sent a mail again to Asus ( 5th Dec. morning ) informing this and asked excatly how long Asus motherboard RMA takes .... still waiting for reply.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
update : to get the mobo rma done quickly I had to contact Asus ( llok at the post above ) - Asus has escalated the case and I also talked with sumonpathak about this who helped me to get in touch with some higher official ( can't post the name here ) - Digicare gave me the IR copy ( replacement note ) on 7th Dec which I submitted to Rashi and got the replacement unit on 11th Dcc - overall after contacting Asus the RMA procedure took only 8 ( 25 days total ) days.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Congrats then. I guess escalating issues to higher management (and sumonpathak) works better and faster. :razz:
8 days is a very good time compared to the longer periods what others have suffered.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ right, when I checked with the reception/inquiry of Digicare ( 6th Dec ) they had no clue about when I'll receive the IR copy - they said they were waiting for reply from Asus. So i mailed to Asus East regional Service manager ( East ) about this with the ticket ( got this from Asus ) and RMA id ( from Digicare ). He sent all those to some Higher Official of Digicare and she replied ( I had called and mailed her ) that the IR copy is ready and I just need to collect it. So on 7 th Dec I got there and had to wait for 1 hour - they said getting some sort of reply from Asus too tyhat much time. ANyway, the higher official of Asus ( can't tell much about him ) helped a lot to speed up the whole thing and he always stayed in touch throughout the whole RMA process after he first contacted me.

so all in all though Digicare may be a little lazy but at-least Asus and Digicare know how to treat with people unlike Gigabyte and when i contacted Asus for RMA escalation they replied well according to the situation not some bot like reply I got from Gigabyte.

BTW, I must say the RMA service of Corsair is really legendary - every other should learn from them.

saswat23

Human Spambot
I submitted my Digisol 300N WiFi adapter with Digicare today. And that guy has asked me to collect a new replacement day after tomorrow.
Really very fast RMA.
If it had been Asus, I am sure it would have taken atleast a week or two.

Davidboon

In the zone
RMAed my ASUS Radeon 5870 last Saturday . There was no video output from the card but the fan was spinning . The lady over there told me that it can take more than two weeks before i get a replacement if my card is faulty . I hope everything goes well .

Davidboon

In the zone
Day before yesterday i called digicare Hyderabad to know about my card's status . They asked me to call to ASUS head center in Delhi for accurate information . after calling ASUS head center , they confirmed that my my card was with them but could not provide any details about my card's problem . Then they forwarded my call to ASUS Mumbai . The lady over there said that my card had just been received at Digicare's Bangalore facility before some time ( how does a card takes 7 days to reach Bangalore from Hyderabad ? ) .
I got the number of digicare's Bangalore facility and gave them a call . As soon as i said i was looking for information about my graphic card , the person over there said that i was going to get a replacement ( Great , they received my card before half an hour and checked it too ! , even the person didn't ask about my RMA number , nor my card serial number , nor my name) . When i asked about which card i was going to get , the person asked me to call him a day later .

Davidboon

In the zone
just called Digicare Bangalore , they said they are giving me a replacement card for my Radeon 5870 . They are forwarding the invoice to Digicare Hyderabad and they will forward it to Rashi pheripherials . After hearing Rashi will be involved in this . I am getting some bad feelings . So what card should i get in replacement for my ASUS Radeon 5870 . I paid 22k for this card , 2 years back . Please help me guys . I have heard some really bad stuff about Rashi .

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
You're getting bad feelings after digicare said that they'll give you a replacement card? You ought to wait till they say otherwise, especially when you just had a word with them.

Davidboon

In the zone
@the sorcerer they said that i will get a replacement in max 4 days . But i want to know which card should i get as replacement . I am afraid Rashi might give me a lower value card .

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
@the sorcerer they said that i will get a replacement in max 4 days . But i want to know which card should i get as replacement . I am afraid Rashi might give me a lower value card .
For a 5870 a 6950 or a 7850 is you least bet.

just called Digicare Bangalore , they said they are giving me a replacement card for my Radeon 5870 . They are forwarding the invoice to Digicare Hyderabad and they will forward it to Rashi pheripherials . After hearing Rashi will be involved in this . I am getting some bad feelings . So what card should i get in replacement for my ASUS Radeon 5870 . I paid 22k for this card , 2 years back . Please help me guys . I have heard some really bad stuff about Rashi .
Its not the price which they should match, just cause you paid 22k does not mean they will give you a 22k card, they are bound to give you a similar or faster card, so look above.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, if Digicare is giving you some credit note ask Rashi about the replacement they will/may offer you and keep in contact with ... you know - sent you PM before.

Top Bottom