"ASTROLOGY" - A big Bluff Game - Researchers !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Guys i really respect you as person... prak i know how helpful you r in linux side.... , and add to this even my grandma said the same wht you guys told me ... "time will change you stuff" but as time is passing .. i am really getting more into rational side and becoming a hardore aetheist....

I simply dont get it... many things in our countries history is awesome !!! but there is a limit to all these ... you cant simply authenticate everything which took place in history....that would too much of one sided thought...

When one of the greatest tantrik is proved beyond doubt that he is a fake... wht more do we need to do in order to impress religiuos ppl...???
you cant show god..
God cant come
God cant show himself nor showed himself in the recent 1000 or more years or even more...
and god does treat everyone equal... coz there are poor children suffeerinf from greater diseaes day to day.... and to top all these you dont have seven lives...

if so... even you haave taken the 3rd life for example .. are u remmebering your prev "LIVES"--------------> NO NO NO !!!!!

then wht is the purpose of seven lives...
isnt it bery dumb ????
i feel is deep **** dumb !!!

enticer86 said:

that equals up ... :-D

enticer86

Stay Silent!
if so... even you haave taken the 3rd life for example .. are u remmebering your prev "LIVES"--------------> NO NO NO !!!!!

isnt it bery dumb ????

Sorry, but I do agree here- i mean just this thing. Maybe coz am noob in this area of past lives n all.. And that's what the elite are into these days here, I mean visiting hypnotists to cure their "Past Life Psychology Problems"- is there any proof that the hypnotist guy is taking you to YOUR PAST LIFE, if that exists? If thats the way, why does a person die, when one can always luk up the past?

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Sorry, but I do agree here- i mean just this thing. Maybe coz am noob in this area of past lives n all.. And that's what the elite are into these days here, I mean visiting hypnotists to cure their "Past Life Psychology Problems"- is there any proof that the hypnotist guy is taking you to YOUR PAST LIFE, if that exists? If thats the way, why does a person die, when one can always luk up the past?

I am happy that you atleast agreed to my other things...

ok coming to this ...

the hypnotist doesnt take you back or does anthing... ..ok before going into that...

i will ask you one thing...

are you amnesic??? dont you remmeber anything in the past?? dont you remember your first love?? you first gift from your fav girl ?? or the words she spoke ??? or dont you remeber your dads scolding ( may be not everyting but the important ones... :-D) and dont you remember the funny things you did in your school life ???

if you say yes to these ... then this is wht those hynotist are trying to recollect for those patients to find wht actually happened... i asked all the happy things.. in those mentally ill patients there may be some incident which would have turned them or altered thier behaviuor to such a extent they cant carry out thier normal life...

and regarding our last line .. that dying part.. i dont get it....

enticer86

Stay Silent!
I am happy that you atleast agreed to my other things...

ok coming to this ...

the hypnotist doesnt take you back or does anthing...
and regarding our last line .. that dying part.. i dont get it....

Bro am not here to just contradict with you- its nothing personal. Its just the theories.
Well TOI and Reader's Digest carried an article abt their claim of taking into PAST LIFE, i guess u missed that out.

And abt the dying part, its kinda philosophical... forgt it.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Guys i really respect you as person... prak i know how helpful you r in linux side.... , and add to this even my grandma said the same wht you guys told me ... "time will change you stuff" but as time is passing .. i am really getting more into rational side and becoming a hardore aetheist....

I simply dont get it... many things in our countries history is awesome !!! but there is a limit to all these ... you cant simply authenticate everything which took place in history....that would too much of one sided thought...

When one of the greatest tantrik is proved beyond doubt that he is a fake... wht more do we need to do in order to impress religiuos ppl...???
you cant show god..
God cant come
God cant show himself nor showed himself in the recent 1000 or more years or even more...
and god does treat everyone equal... coz there are poor children suffeerinf from greater diseaes day to day.... and to top all these you dont have seven lives...

isnt it bery dumb ????
+google

:D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D

the_moon

Journeyman
thats true ... but not all can have the same kinda mindset and character , if so then it cant be called a society .... certain people have certain type of ideas... and somehave different.. each of them want to impress others why thier thought is better( please note that i didnt say dominant or superior)..
And if u refer to me .. i respect others thoughts... but when it comes to god or any other relative chapter.. i am here to prove a point rather than respect others... sorry , but its me ... naveen_reloaded!!! cant be changed...!!!

Definitely dude, not all can & should have the same mind set & thats th reason I suggest that even if u "prove any points" here, ppl will have their own mindsets as every one has his/her own personal experiences backing their beliefs.
Personally I too don't believe in Astrology at all, but if someone wants to... then I just smile & let it go.
I guess, believers too will have their time & then they'll understand.
So, i think u need to chillax!

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I agree totally with you...
But enough is enough...
How many times have we been patient...with all those astro ads in books,weekly mag,newspaper,etc..and also rituals,pooja's needing crore's of rupee...when there are s many hunger struck children...
Thats why i am not going to simply let them go... I need them atleast question their belief only for a second!which i think will change them...
I dont care about others thoughts in other threads...but when it comes to god related stuff...i need them to realise something...that god is imaginary. And virtually serves no purpose...g mean even without spending so long hours worshipping , you can do the same thing ...normally...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
There is so much to do than ranting here if u really want to, btw I dont read nuzpapers and dont even pay attention to those crap things, I know wats true and wats not, whats real and wats not, wats plasuible and whats not.

Its just you choose things as u like, if u look into bad then u lost on good ones.

But stciking with science as the sole explanation to everything is as bad as following a religion. Of course we say its more civilized and rational as what people used ot say abt religion when there was no science. Its friggin circle that keeps coming to the same terms.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Just tell me who the farmer should believe... About rain?
A weather man...or a astrologer who asks the poor farmer thousands of rupee to conduct a pooja to please rain god to give rain?

I would prefer the former..rather than spending thousands...
Thats why i believe in science...atleast it explains of how things work and why the work, instead of religion which says just one thing.. Everything work for god and worked by god.. How lame?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
probably some means are better than others. The forecast too depend upon the precision of instruments and how much the statistical records confer via data mining in favor of forcast.

I would like to be on agnostic side rather than a theist or atheist.

legolas

Padawan
Reg. Weather forecast, its still a joke in India becoz, they measure only 2 times a day and corroborate the facts with crappy statistical analysis when the required data for better extrapolation is huge...

the_moon

Journeyman
Well, I believe there certainly is a superpower Whom we call God. God & Science don't contradict, infact it all complements th other. Th vedas were so scientific, all the old traditions have some scientific root to them (exclude yagyas to please god for selfish motives).
Th problem lies with out tiny brain that cant understand & correlate plus th money greedy pandits who alter things & use God for their shameful motive!

mediator

Technomancer
^ U mean the chantings and the mantras which the wise ones told shud be spoken or thought of "correctly"? Here's an interesting article. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom