"ASTROLOGY" - A big Bluff Game - Researchers !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
It's happening like what I mentioned in the first post. My crystal ball which runs a good astrology software is good :D Wait till the thread gets closed :lol:

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thanks prak...

I too was about to say things on seva thosham (S.T)..but thought that that name was confined to south and thought others wouldn understand!
I know very few of these people who are tagged as S.T and they are allowed to marry another S.T ...np else they should undergo a series of pooja's ,read money machine for those sick iyer (a person who does these rituals , not denoting to any caste..coz thats how these guys are called or say babaji's)...and these girls are considered as unlucky persons putting thier life into jeopardy.... This is sick to core... Isnt she a human being? Isnt she allowed to practice a normal life...since to full your pockets you sick bas.... Dont play with others life...

These things only make me to fight....if you predict something good...i would have supported astrology, but when it starts to put a person's life into hell...then its time to payback!

The bottom line...
A complete fool will only run behind these astro crap to find what next crap is gona occur...

Face any situation with bravery!

praka123

left this forum longback
naven said:
Face any situation with bravery!
^not everyone are brave like in those punjabi movies depicts! :rolleyes:
go die and become shaheed? or veera swargam(in malayalam) :D

believing in Astrology-that one word does not vouch that I am following it 100%.but I believe it mostly.Future-Future predictions ,they atleast give some guidance.my belief is not hinduism.but muslims,christians or jews they consult Jyotsyan(Jyotish).
personally,I have reasons to believe it which I dont want to share here.
I believe in Mashi(ink) Nottam(using betal leaves and ink to watch what is happening in some other place or person,used for finding lost precious things,people) conducted by genuine astrologers.Kerala is famous for many good astrologers.many Namboodiri Manas(ancient house) are famous on this.

I am amazed by astrologers like Chandiroor Vijayan (Google!) who very well described,drawed my house with every minute details!who will answer this?No!dont become irritated!Atheists are like those Pentecostal church ppl,they bend everything(every bible verses!) to their favor.:evil:

But I will say the ratio is 10:100 the ratio of genuine vs fake astrologers.

come here,in Kerala,dont be hypocrite accept the reality,ppl performs all kind of black magic-companies like godrej(rumored) etc pays huge money for the benefits these black magicians perform.
There is Christian(Syrian Christian),Islam and Hindu black magic done and varying amount of benefits.

Even traditional martial arts like Kalari Payattu goes in parallel with Mandra Vaadam or black magic?

atleast many ppl are convinced by these powers.be it 21st century or 2000001 century,there are divinely and evil powers,planets and stars around earth got an influence on every person and every small things in Earth :-|
above all I am not a Hindu,to convince :D

at the end it is upto you to believe in Astrology,Lord or NOT :rolleyes:
At the same time,Kerala experience maximum atheist(yukthivaadi) movements like expired Mr. Edamaruku,his sons(sanal edamaruku) etc.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
praka123 said:
At the same time,Kerala experience maximum atheist(yukthivaadi) movements like expired Mr. Edamaruku,his sons(sanal edamaruku) etc.
Uhm...Joseph Edamaruku had only one son (Sanal) and a daughter.
And Sanal Edamaraku is doing a damn good job of debunking superstition, exposing quacks and fraud godmen who profess supernatural powers.
Read on:
*www.rationalistinternational.net/article/2007/20071225/en_2.html
*www.rationalistinternational.net/article/2008/20080310/en_1.html <-- must read!
*www.rationalistinternational.net/article/2008/20080425/en_1.html

My only grudge is that the debunking is carried out on stupid Hindi news channels like India TV that only care for TRPs. But atleast, something is better than nothing. We need more people like Edamaruku in India to enlighten the masses and wake them up from their ignorance.

BTW, I don't get you man. What is the reason behind your dislike of Atheists? I hope you are not one of those who take offence at Atheists, because they don't believe in any God. If you do, then should Atheists be offended at your belief in your god?

And I hope you are not one of those who follow those Christianity morality brigade who say that Atheists have no morals.

If you are, you might want to have a look at this:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdVucvo-kDU
It's just a small video that could make you ponder over some stuff.

Last edited:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
confront with a good astrologer to have your ideas changed ;)

I agree.

ohhh i never knew astrology is some course to be studied... dude first try to understand the topic or the news i have posted.... it clearly says that YOUR SO CALLED astrologers cant predict a future given all the information they needed.... still u support them... how pathetic !!!!!

Its nothing lik that man, i mean one must seriously have a proper experience without being so blunt.

wait astrology is not a machine or a design to tell you the future... now the astrologers.. even i can predict your future... try me....!!!!
take for example our daily predictions in newspaper... dont u feel that all those predictions given for alll the stars somehow can be experienced by another person...???

Are u sure u can predict things? See daily predictions for newspapers are very vague, and I do agree that a Cancerian can pretty well Sagii's predictions. However, when the Natal Chart is prepared considering the Hour,Min, Second, and latitude longitude with date, then theres bound to be some difference.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I agree.

Its nothing lik that man, i mean one must seriously have a proper experience without being so blunt.

Are u sure u can predict things? See daily predictions for newspapers are very vague, and I do agree that a Cancerian can pretty well Sagii's predictions. However, when the Natal Chart is prepared considering the Hour,Min, Second, and latitude longitude with date, then theres bound to be some difference.

^not everyone are brave like in those punjabi movies depicts! :rolleyes:
go die and become shaheed? or veera swargam(in malayalam) :D

believing in Astrology-that one word does not vouch that I am following it 100%.but I believe it mostly.Future-Future predictions ,they atleast give some guidance.my belief is not hinduism.but muslims,christians or jews they consult Jyotsyan(Jyotish).
personally,I have reasons to believe it which I dont want to share here.
I believe in Mashi(ink) Nottam(using betal leaves and ink to watch what is happening in some other place or person,used for finding lost precious things,people) conducted by genuine astrologers.Kerala is famous for many good astrologers.many Namboodiri Manas(ancient house) are famous on this.

I am amazed by astrologers like Chandiroor Vijayan (Google!) who very well described,drawed my house with every minute details!who will answer this?No!dont become irritated!Atheists are like those Pentecostal church ppl,they bend everything(every bible verses!) to their favor.:evil:

But I will say the ratio is 10:100 the ratio of genuine vs fake astrologers.

come here,in Kerala,dont be hypocrite accept the reality,ppl performs all kind of black magic-companies like godrej(rumored) etc pays huge money for the benefits these black magicians perform.
There is Christian(Syrian Christian),Islam and Hindu black magic done and varying amount of benefits.

Even traditional martial arts like Kalari Payattu goes in parallel with Mandra Vaadam or black magic?

atleast many ppl are convinced by these powers.be it 21st century or 2000001 century,there are divinely and evil powers,planets and stars around earth got an influence on every person and every small things in Earth :-|
above all I am not a Hindu,to convince :D

at the end it is upto you to believe in Astrology,Lord or NOT :rolleyes:

I am just gona reply with one link...\

*www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=astrology

thnks for reading

Uhm...Joseph Edamaruku had only one son (Sanal) and a daughter.
And Sanal Edamaraku is doing a damn good job of debunking superstition, exposing quacks and fraud godmen who profess supernatural powers.
Read on:
*www.rationalistinternational.net/article/2007/20071225/en_2.html
*www.rationalistinternational.net/article/2008/20080310/en_1.html <-- must read!
*www.rationalistinternational.net/article/2008/20080425/en_1.html

My only grudge is that the debunking is.........
WELL SAID BRAVO !!!!!

enticer86

Stay Silent!
^^^ Hahaha.. if ppl so hate astro, why do they have to "waste" their time on these things?? To Each His Own.. i'd say.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Are your saying that we are wasting time talking about astro coz we dont believe in it?
I dont find a reason why we shouldn talk about evil things which is plaguing our india...
If so there shouldn be any fan boy fight thru out the world!how pathetic your reply is....

the_moon

Journeyman
oh!
Throw a match stick & it burns like wildfire here in this forum! Sometimes its so distressing to see that educated ppl like us refuse to respect each other's opinions & take no time getting into personal tug o'wars!
Every topic has th same story! No wonder we have Chappal fights in th parliaments! :p
I hope ppl don't get offended by this post, but this what I felt after reading this & many other topics, after returning to this forum after a long time.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Are your saying that we are wasting time talking about astro coz we dont believe in it?
I dont find a reason why we shouldn talk about evil things which is plaguing our india...
If so there shouldn be any fan boy fight thru out the world!how pathetic your reply is....
And how arrogant u r.

oh!
Throw a match stick & it burns like wildfire here in this forum! Sometimes its so distressing to see that educated ppl like us refuse to respect each other's opinions & take no time getting into personal tug o'wars!
Every topic has th same story! No wonder we have Chappal fights in th parliaments! :p
I hope ppl don't get offended by this post, but this what I felt after reading this & many other topics, after returning to this forum after a long time.
I agree... how pathetic some ppl here are.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
oh!

thats true ... but not all can have the same kinda mindset and character , if so then it cant be called a society .... certain people have certain type of ideas... and somehave different.. each of them want to impress others why thier thought is better( please note that i didnt say dominant or superior)..
And if u refer to me .. i respect others thoughts... but when it comes to god or any other relative chapter.. i am here to prove a point rather than respect others... sorry , but its me ... naveen_reloaded!!! cant be changed...!!!

Isn't Astrology a science too? I mean thats what all the top astrologers say.

ya thats where all the problem is ... these astrologers have crisscrossed science and fiction to a point that many here today believe that astro crap is actually a science stuff.. F ck those astrologers...

And how arrogant u r.

I agree... how pathetic some ppl here are.

sorry i had to be when it comes to GOD stuff....

pathetic??? think again.... dude...

again..sreevirus`s link to *www.rationalistinternational.net/article/2008/20080310/en_1.html

and dont forget to see your PATHETIC tantrik has failed......!!!!!

Last edited:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
and dont forget to see your PATHETIC tantrik has failed......!!!!!

My dear brother, Tantra is very different from astrology. Ask any astrologer abt Tantras n they'd simply start abusing that practice. The recent NCR thing where sons killed their own mother is the most appropriate example of something pathetic- but again its tantra, n i suppose the thread talks abt astrology.

Also I won't mind announcing, I was the person who made fun of all these things too, even gods. I called Lord Krisna as Lord Curzon, but things change.

Astrology has its roots in our ancient texts, and no idea from where tantra arrived or was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom