Not open for further replies.

pratyush997

Inactive
lol...m$ is kinda half robinhood....

lol...m$ is kinda half robinhood....

seems like apple looted sammy "Like a boss mother of looters"

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Ok why can't google sue Apple for notification panel?
And even though if this effects Samsung,Still people will buy Android but instead they will start hating Apple.
So now all devices made from now will be better.
This is apple idea
They see a device getting popularity and they try to sue that company

hi can Apple file case against SONY??
cuz Sony launched Sony xperia ion ...n "i" is similar to all "i"(s) in apple devices...iPad,iPhone,iCloud.. .... :p

Lol please dont give apple ideas :D
I really want a company to SUE APPLE BADLY

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Ok why can't google sue Apple for notification panel?
And even though if this effects Samsung,Still people will buy Android but instead they will start hating Apple.
So now all devices made from now will be better.
This is apple idea
They see a device getting popularity and they try to sue that company

Not Really. Post only after you've gone through the entire info. Samsung did Copy Apple. Fact.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hard lesson learned by Samsung : "Do not feed the trolls" :p

*dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/please-do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

nikufellow

In the zone
Don't know why some android fanboys are against this ruling atleast from now on samsung will try to truly differentiate its products and bring some innovation !

Guess what the first device samsung did try to design themselves seems to be Galaxy S3 - and it looks creepily awfull look wise though its a beast specwise !

Doesn't really matter.

People using iPhone will continue to use iPhone. People using Android will continue to use Android. People wasting time will continue to waste time. People being idiots will continue to be idiots.

slowly you are realizing the meaning of my posts.:)

pratik385

In the zone
Its silly but Samsung copied just as it was. Rubish *facepalm*
Anyways heres best line from trail for me :D
“I need everyone to stay conscious during the reading of the jury instructions, including myself. … We’re going to periodically stand up, just to make sure we’re all alive.”
—Judge Koh before reading 109 pages of legal instructions to the jury.

more here: The 10 Best Lines From the Apple-Samsung Trial - Businessweek

bubusam13

Human
Guys who are looking for job, Samsung must have lot of vacancies in the design department.

I wanna go back to the era before android, iphone... When Samsung's TV and Handycams were popular than their phones, then also samsung's own designs were awful. Their handycams look shiny like cheap chinese materials. Sonys' were best in design.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I do not see how Android will be affected by this. Since Apple is claiming damages over the hardware design and certain UI functionality paradigms only, the hardware manufacturers, who need to make something similar to the ongoing touchscreen fad will have to pay royalties to Apple. But, Android is pretty customizable to fit any device and UI modification is only limited by imagination. So, I don't think its a huge loss for Android because Sammy was stupid enough to mimic the iPhone. Only that its flagship company can no more be flagship material.

PS: Methinks, "Why are asians so good at copying others stuff? Or why do they copy at all?"

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
This is how the judge should have rolled out the decision
BBC News - Apple and Samsung get South Korea bans

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Who ever says that Samsung is fined for using a Rounded Rectangle should read the judgement again. The mails between Samsung employees clearly indicate that they were trying to mimic Apple UI. I am just shocked as much as any of you, but that is the truth.
But that doesn't mean Android is a copy of IOS. It is the Samsung's UI that is in question and many of the features does copy or mimic that of Apple. There is enough reason to say Samsung copied Apple, but $1 billion is pretty big a fine. I am not going to buy any Samsung even if it has a new UI that doesn't infringe on any other patents, because that would be going to be used to pay Apple.

I would like to know what Apple likes to say about copying Android's notification system, but that doesn't matter . Does it?

tkin

Back to school!!
Who ever says that Samsung is fined for using a Rounded Rectangle should read the judgement again. The mails between Samsung employees clearly indicate that they were trying to mimic Apple UI. I am just shocked as much as any of you, but that is the truth.
But that doesn't mean Android is a copy of IOS. It is the Samsung's UI that is in question and many of the features does copy or mimic that of Apple. There is enough reason to say Samsung copied Apple, but $1 billion is pretty big a fine. I am not going to buy any Samsung even if it has a new UI that doesn't infringe on any other patents, because that would be going to be used to pay Apple.

I would like to know what Apple likes to say about copying Android's notification system, but that doesn't matter . Does it?
Logic much?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
But i really don't like the way they sue companys.Other companys also have patent wars but not as bad as apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom