Apple iphone 5 Is Finally Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrishi

In US,
iPhone 4S is now $99 with a two-year contract.
iPhone 5 16GB is $199, the 32GB is $299 and the 64GB is $399, all with a two-year contract.

iPhone 3GS production will be stopped soon.
Does that mean iPhone4 will be provided in India with the 2-yr contract,as aircel do now with 3GS?

I don't like the idea of contract based phones and in India that won't even work for long. Remember what happened to RIM 501 , years ago ??
I think Aircel provides it , but you need to pay the money in Advanced rather than in subsequent installments.
And Aircel provides Iphone4 now.

randomuser111

Technomancer
@Anorion

What's with that Xperia Iphone ? It certainly looks like an iphone with rounded edges, not too sure about the Xperia part. You made that ?

There are two Sony phones that are similar to the Iphone Design - the SX and the V

*www.sonymobile.co.jp/product/docomo/so-05d/design/images/design_im_01.jpg
*www.phonegg.com/Sony/Xperia-SX-SO-05D/Sony-Xperia-SX-SO-05D-2.jpg
*www.sonymobile.co.jp/product/docomo/so-05d/images/index_bg.jpg
*www-static.se-mc.com/blogs.dir/0/files/2012/07/xperia-v-gallery-03-940x5291.png
*www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sony-Xperia-V.jpg

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
What is fanboy anyway? And I haven't seen those lots other than Android and Nokia users back on their golden days. When the 100/130 billion opting for a 'chalta hai' product, it's better to be on the other side. Honestly the jibber jabber of Android fanboys are quite old now. They are more concerned about iOS, WP etc rather than their own OS :eek: and :lol: And what's sad is they didn't even use an iPhone ever, yet they care to discuss about it. I own an Audi, I never go to BMW forum, is that really hard :confused:
Now it's better to get back to actual iPhone 5 topic I think.

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
I think that contract thing is like a trap.
In the end you are forced to pay more than the unlocked version in the form of huge fixed bills from service providers every month.

R2K

In the Zone
@randomuser111
Sony and apple's designs are always delightful. There is no question about that.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
the Lightning to 30 Pin adapter is included in iPhone package ..

Apple's iPhone 5 will arrive with a free Lightning to 30-pin adapter, after all - Engadget

amjath

Human Spambot
Apple ll not sue u until and unless ur product sells millions in a short period of time.

BTW Nokia lumia 920 is a way to go if u like windows OS

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
really weird market techniques... 2 year contract in the US for only 199$ that about 11k rs.
..........And unlocked one for a mere 649$ thats 36k rs.
but its not worth it.
maybe we expected too much??...

Flash

Lost in speed
Thats a market trick.

Losing 100 rupees in a single day will be very shocking to you.
But, losing 10 rupees 10 times will be acceptable. :lol:

amjath

Human Spambot
really weird market techniques... 2 year contract in the US for only 199$ that about 11k rs.
..........And unlocked one for a mere 649$ thats 36k rs.
but its not worth it.
maybe we expected too much??...

After 2 year they ll change their phones, but unlocked user don't

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Walking out with device and a contract is not too diff from a loan, in fact everyone outside us has a bad deal

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
those guys in the video with the iphone 4s saying it's faster and lighter would have been totally right if they did get the new device in their hands

Flash

Lost in speed
2nd video is really funny!

1.5 ritcher scale
800 GB
Black man joke!
:rofl:

iphone5 surely got trolled worldwide.

*danuka.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/iphone-5-vs-galaxy-s3-vs-lumia-9201.png

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The A6 chip in iphone 5 seems to be having a dual core cpu with A15 Cores which is a completely new architecture than A9.

It should beat the quadcore exynos A9 of s3 out of the water. The gpu is from the A5X chip i.e powerVR sgx 544 mp(quad).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom