Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I think Gagan Gera was also interested in page 3 of this thread

last seen 31/5 [MENTION=315438]Gagan Gera[/MENTION]
[MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION] buddy we are waiting for you.We will extend deadline if you cant pay now

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I thought FDM was the only good one....just out of curiosity... Why do you have two download manager softwares? thats a bit strange.

Previously I didn't know about jdownloader, so I used IDM .... Never uninstalled it

- - - Updated - - -

Also it has the list of my previous downloads

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah. his last seen is today. May be he is really not interested. [MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION] you can tell us if you are not interested, we have halted whole thing for you.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
we didn't halt for @bssunilreddy but for some from the other forum. we're falling short of around 3-4 ppl to reach the no. of 40. some have not paid still & neither we now expecting them to, but a couple more have come up at the last moment willing to buy licenses. i have PMed them & awaiting their replies. if we reach the 40-number mark, it'll become easier for @Nanducob to negotiate with Tonec for an even better price. so therein lies the hold up. sorry for keeping your horses hostage. :D
final call on when to proceed will be taken by nanducob, when he'll contact Tonec the final time.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Let me know if you happen to get any problems with Jdownlader.You can buy one licence from us.

Actually i have IDM, but i never use it since jdownloader works way better... just have to copy link of website to clipboard and it automatically parses all the link skips those ad sites also..... this software is much more powerful than IDM

But yeah if i run into any problem using it, i will buy license from you guys...

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Actually i have IDM, but i never use it since jdownloader works way better... just have to copy link of website to clipboard and it automatically parses all the link skips those ad sites also..... this software is much more powerful than IDM

But yeah if i run into any problem using it, i will buy license from you guys...

but you already have IDM ,right :rolleyes:

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Finally now I am able to post here.
Kindly speed up the collection process to buy IDM,already crossed deadline.

Sure...just some interests in other forum..soon...thanks for patience

- - - Updated - - -

New deadline for payement is 18 june.After contacting ,we will probably be purchasing licences pn or after june 20 :) excited xD

debarshi

Otaku
Sure...just some interests in other forum..soon...thanks for patience

- - - Updated - - -

New deadline for payement is 18 june.After contacting ,we will probably be purchasing licences pn or after june 20 :) excited xD
Any updates?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Any updates?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Got quote of $12.95 since we have 40 buyers in both forums.Waiting for Tonec.inc to send us the offer page so that we can buy.They havent replied since its the weekends, probablly get reply by Monday ,ie around 24 hours :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Got quote of $12.95 since we have 40 buyers in both forums.Waiting for Tonec.inc to send us the offer page so that we can buy.They havent replied since its the weekends, probablly get reply by Monday ,ie around 24 hours :)

Awesome....thats much less than expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom