Anybody interested in Internet Download Manager bulk purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
This is a good initiative, I bought IDM nearly 5 years back and its been one of the best software purchases I've made. The license is for lifetime and they regularly have software updates, even though they have a yearly plan its better to get the lifetime one . Also it says one license per computer, but I have it installed on my laptop & desktop, and it works fine on both of them.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
This is a good initiative, I bought IDM nearly 5 years back and its been one of the best software purchases I've made. The license is for lifetime and they regularly have software updates, even though they have a yearly plan its better to get the lifetime one . Also it says one license per computer, but I have it installed on my laptop & desktop, and it works fine on both of them.

all existing owners have the same thing to say

-----------------------------------------

recd. funds from el capitan @Vyom

TheSloth

The Slowest One
when you people are goin to buy? Is it next month? I am in a situation right now. I was hesitating that's why didn't post yet.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
[MENTION=128807]Nanducob[/MENTION]: Can u update the OP list of buyers as it it outdated and new members are not in it ?

- - - Updated - - -

when you people are goin to buy? Is it next month? I am in a situation right now. I was hesitating that's why didn't post yet.

u can target a timeline as per the date set by Ghormaanas.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
So whats the deadline?? And I see the price has increased from 14.95$ to 16.95$. This is sad.

Next month first week.where do you see the price increase? it was 16.95 for 10 now 14.95 for 30 licences with a little room for bargaining..

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=128807]Nanducob[/MENTION]: Can u update the OP list of buyers as it it outdated and new members are not in it ?
Its carried on by Ghormaanas.However i will give a shot. [MENTION=120775]GhorMaanas[/MENTION] see: and make changes from here.

Buyers list:

1.bssunilreddy
2.Nanducob-yes
3.Naveen.S
4.isas123
5.Gauravs90-yes
6.Vyom-Yes
7.Zangetsu
8.lightningfassst
9.Ghormanas-yes
10-debarshi

anyways we got amount for 14 licences from other forum, till now.

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
oh sorry. i new it was 14.95$. but then i saw first post and thought you have updated the price in first post. I will send money by the 2 or 3 June for sure. i have already added ghormaanas as beneficiary

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
recd amt from @isas123
--------------------------------
@isas123 says he finds cant post here anymore. can any mod pls look into this? @Vyom ?

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
recd amt from @isas123
--------------------------------
@isas123 says he finds cant post here anymore. can any mod pls look into this? @Vyom ?

he tried to send me P.M ,but inbox was full..now cleared !

Buyers list-Amount Received

1.bssunilreddy
2.Nanducob-yes
3.Naveen.S
4.isas123-yes
5.Gauravs90-yes
6.Vyom-Yes
7.Zangetsu
8.lightningfassst
9.Ghormanas-yes
10-debarshi

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Updated Payment deadline to June 7,I hope its enough time for everyone :)
Mods: Could you please update the thread title with payment deadline like this "Internet Download Manager [Deadline June 7 "
I wil l ask one last quote for 40 licences on June 7.
So if you ever want to own IDM,its this time and since we have tried to include maximum people from forums (around 40) a group buy in future won't happen anytime again ,soon; Atleast not with this this much of people and and a 40% discount on retail price (14.95 instead of 24.95) with a room to decrease more.

Thanks !

Buyers list-Amount Received

1.bssunilreddy
2.Nanducob-yes
3.Naveen.S
4.isas123-yes
5.Gauravs90-yes
6.Vyom-Yes
7.Zangetsu
8.TheSloth
9.Ghormanas-yes
10-debarshi