Anybody interested in Internet Download Manager bulk purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
So I will be transferring 14.95$, right?

it will cost you less than $ 14.95 but since we need to consider the $-INR rate we want you to pay $15.95 and after the buy,the remaining amount will divided equally and will be transferred to yo via NEFT. This is done so that the person who is buying all the 40 licences wont incur any charges by any chance.

debarshi

Otaku
it will cost you less than $ 14.95 but since we need to consider the $-INR rate we want you to pay $15.95 and after the buy,the remaining amount will divided equally and will be transferred to yo via NEFT. This is done so that the person who is buying all the 40 licences wont incur any charges by any chance.

Oh that clears it up. Thank you.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Buyers list-Amount Received

1.bssunilreddy
2.Nanducob-yes
3.Naveen.S-yes
4.isas123-yes
5.Gauravs90-yes
6.Vyom-Yes
7.Zangetsu
8.TheSloth -yes
9.Ghormanas-yes
10-debarshi

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am sorry I forgot to mention. I changed my name from lightningfassst to TheSloth.

Only 10 people from this forum?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
I am sorry I forgot to mention. I changed my name from lightningfassst to TheSloth.

Only 10 people from this forum?

wow thats a radical change! perhaps coming from an honest & deep self-contemplation. :D

--------------------------

recd. funds from @debarshi too
@bssunilreddy & @Zangetsu - awaiting amt-transfer from your side. almost reached the deadline now.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
recd. funds from @debarshi too
@bssunilreddy & @Zangetsu - awaiting amt-transfer from your side. almost reached the deadline now.

Sorry been busy from last week in office

I have transferred the amount just now

let me know in case of any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom