Anybody interested in Internet Download Manager bulk purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Since the whole licences are purchased in bulk by Ghormaanas he may incur some extra money since the $-INR rate changes every day.So we are planning on charging 15.95$ from each person so that he wont lose money doing something good.And after purchasing we will divide the remaining total amount and give back to each person.Since we are also posting in total of four forums the number of licences will increase and we can ask for one last quote.In nutshell you might get around 1 -2 $ back after purchase.Let me know your thoughts.He will P.M you the bank account details.The other two forums have a week's deadline ,so if we get your money soon we can buy licences probably by monday of fourth week.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
PMed all the members listed in the OP my bank-acct details. hope nobody got left out.

interested members, pls tell me the no. of licenses each of you wants. or is it 1 license per member?
@Vyom - capt., you have a 'double-role' in this game?! :D
why 2 instances? sorry havent read all the earlier pages if the explanation is somewhere in there. do you require 2 licenses?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
PMed all the members listed in the OP my bank-acct details. hope nobody got left out.

interested members, pls tell me the no. of licenses each of you wants. or is it 1 license per member?
@Vyom - capt., you have a 'double-role' in this game?! :D
why 2 instances? sorry havent read all the earlier pages if the explanation is somewhere in there. do you require 2 licenses?

Well actually I thought before that one license would be like a dollar each, hence proposed that I would be willing for two license instead. I am not sure now, since the price is close to thousand. I could just maybe buy one license for myself instead.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Well actually I thought before that one license would be like a dollar each, hence proposed that I would be willing for two license instead. I am not sure now, since the price is close to thousand. I could just maybe buy one license for myself instead.

very well!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
[MENTION=120775]GhorMaanas[/MENTION]: thanx for the PM...can u also update the thread with name of members as u get amounts from members ?

i will transfer soon

- - - Updated - - -

just curious : how u calculated the conversion rate ?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@GhorMaanas : thanx for the PM...can u also update the thread with name of members as u get amounts from members ?

i will transfer soon

- - - Updated - - -

just curious : how u calculated the conversion rate ?

wlcm.
yes will do that. haven't received funds yet from anyone here.
conversion-rate checked through google; it has remained approx. the same since past few days/weeks.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Transferred via paypal today...

recd.

- - - Updated - - -

requesting the attention of interested members [MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION], [MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION], @Naveen.S , [MENTION=139386]isas123[/MENTION], @Vyom , @lightningfassst . we've begun funds-collection.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
amt has been recd. from [MENTION=55019]Gauravs90[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

where are the rest of the guys?!

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I would like to thank all people for their overwhelming response and contribution.Although we have tried in other forums we are somehow unsuccessful in finding a single person ,but we have now like 34 in both forums.So ask your friends if they need it too,since its a lifetime licence group buys for it wont be happening anytime soon.If you need more time to send money please P.M ,we know its around the last week of the month.Thanks to Ghormaanas for his effort in collecting money and willing to use his CC for this purpose.Cheers !

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=120775]GhorMaanas[/MENTION] Sorry I am not interested in buying it anymore. Sorry for the trouble.

Hmm..backing off is not a good decision since we have considered each and every one of you to be a part of this and if more people are going to back off then all our efforts will go in vain..But since you were not sure about lifetime subscribtion as mentioned in the list you are good to go this time :smug_NF: !

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I will transfer by 1 or 2nd June 2016
[MENTION=128807]Nanducob[/MENTION]: Can update the OP with members u got the amount from.

[MENTION=120775]GhorMaanas[/MENTION] Sorry I am not interested in buying it anymore. Sorry for the trouble.

Why? What happened ? you got at much cheaper rate somewhere ?

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I will transfer by 1 or 2nd June 2016
[MENTION=128807]Nanducob[/MENTION]: Can update the OP with members u got the amount from.

Why? What happened ? you got at much cheaper rate somewhere ?
Happy to hear ! Will extend the deadline, we got 3-4 new interests from TE too.

- - - Updated - - -

So can I like get it too?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Sure.P.M me or Ghormaanas for any questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Gosh I've been late. But no one told me this is happening

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Since he didnt know about this,i guess there are more people like him who are interested.I need members' suggestions on finding out how to reach out to more people ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom