Anybody interested in Internet Download Manager bulk purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^its not about Windows 10 compatibility but on browser side.

FireFox keeps updating their versions and after some days you will notice the downloads not working in IDM due to disabled IDM plugin (reason is upgrade to latest IDM).

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^^its not about Windows 10 compatibility but on browser side.

FireFox keeps updating their versions and after some days you will notice the downloads not working in IDM due to disabled IDM plugin (reason is upgrade to latest IDM).

Me too had this problem before, with other plugins in mozilla..ie plugins are too old to work with..it the problem with mozilla ,never noticed any problems in the chrome store.i guess its not meant for mozilla users even though tonec.inc has only plans on doing it for subscription basis.

Zangetsu

Few Questions covered:

Is IDM purchase a one-time payment? For how long is IDM license valid?
We have 2 types of licenses

1. IDM lifetime license.
IDM lifetime license purchase is one-time payment. There are no any additional annual fees. The license will be valid for lifetime. It means it will never expire.

Note that starting April, 1st. 2016 it's guaranteed 3 years of free updates with the purchase of lifetime license. Note that in the past we guaranteed only one year of free updates, but did not enforce it. For 15 years while we were selling IDM, we never charged for updates. But we plan to do this in the future.

Can I use IDM on several computers or operation systems?
Please note that IDM has per computer license. In order to use IDM on several computers at the same time please obtain licenses for each one. If you use the same serial number on several computers it will be blocked automatically and you will have to purchase a new license.

You can however use IDM on several operation systems installed on the same computer.

If you need to change your computer and want to transfer IDM, you just need to uninstall it from old computer and then install and register on a new one. In this case serial number will not be blocked.

If you often reinstall your system on the same computer, please download and install the latest version of IDM. It has additional binding to the hardware and will not block your serial number if you use it on one computer. Also it is always better to use the same computer name after each reinstall.

If you purchased IDM lifetime license before April, 1st. 2016, it was guaranteed one-year of free updates, but the updates may not become free only with the release of next major version 7.

If you purchased IDM lifetime license after April, 1st. 2016, it is guaranteed three-years of free updates.

Note that these conditions were stated during purchase and in IDM license that you have accepted during IDM installation.

2. IDM one year license.
This license expires in one year after purchasing IDM. It means that IDM stops working and askes to enter a new product key in one year unless the license is paid and extended for another year. In general this license is one time payment as well, unless you decide to make it a subscription during purchase process.

- - - Updated - - -

I think $25 for a lifetime license is much better instead of paying $5 every year.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^Thanks.I shoulve put these earlier.And its 16.95 for 10 purchases(lifetime).If you know any mods from TE ,here let me know.I need to revive my account to find more backers so that we can ask for more discount.

Zangetsu

^Thanks.I shoulve put these earlier.And its 16.95 for 10 purchases(lifetime).If you know any mods from TE ,here let me know.I need to revive my account to find more backers so that we can ask for more discount.

So, its $16.95 for 10 Lifetime Keys ?

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
That's a sweet deal mate...
will they decrease more if more buyers ? if we can get it close to $13 then I am interested :cool_NF:
I can't guarantee you m8 but if we have 15-20 purchases we can ask for even more discount.And if you or anyone are in another forums try to make a thread and find some backers ,i lost my TE account as they changed to xenforo back then and didnt get any responses via contact form to TE mods

Zangetsu

I can't guarantee you m8 but if we have 15-20 purchases we can ask for even more discount.And if you or anyone are in another forums try to make a thread and find some backers ,i lost my TE account as they changed to xenforo back then and didnt get any responses via contact form to TE mods

Hmmm..lets target to 20 people and then ask for $13 per key ;)

also update OP with the users interested
also there will be a major version 7 upgrade for IDM soon :cool_NF:

- - - Updated - - -

awww sorry matey, but im already on the FDM bandwagon. ;)

it takes a couple more key-presses and clicks, but its worth it.

its FREE but can't match the convenience of IDM ever.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Updated list:
(Also in first post)

1.arijitsinha (not sure about lifetime subscription)
2.bssunilreddy
3.Nanducob
4.Naveen.S
5.isas123
6.Gauravs90
7.Vyom
8.Vyom
9.Zangetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom