Any Hardware Issue Contact Here

Do you think the thread solves your problem

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
my monitor/pc is giving me a wierd problem:

i am doing something the pc hangs, monitor goes off, comes back on within 2secs .... happens quite frequently ... updated the drivers for the monitor (samsung synmaster 740N - lcd) and grafix card (nvidia fx 5200)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
today my one chip of my motherboad has been blast but my motherboad is under warranty (P5W DH DELUXE WI-FI) any one knows the ASUS gives warranty when the chip burn or blast

47shailesh

Security Exp
Electronics item do not come with warranty on being burnt or damaged due to shock .... Generally

I dont't think Asus will provide warranty on this..

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
@Nightmare !!! you can contact the hardware vendor from whom you purchased the system or mobo. its very difficult to get warranty but you can get it if your vendor helps you out!!! and even if you dont get the warranty you can get the chip changed in market.
BUT HOPING THE BEST YOU CAN GET THE MOST WhEN YOUR VENDOR HELPS YOU!!!

@mav3 !! IF you have a onboard graphic card then remove your GFX and try running your system on that!!! if the problem persists then try lowering the refresh rate and resolutions. !!! mainly the problem comes when RAM is faulty and is generating ERRORS. so get your RAM checked too or if you have multiple chips then try uninstalling one and running on other and repeat the process on all chips.

One more reason can be there which is a faulty power source or monitor power problem..

TRY THESE ALL AND THEN POST HERE WHAT HAPPENED

YOU SAID THAT YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT POWERING ON!!! SO CHECK your power supply PROPERLY OR GET YOUR FRIENDS FOR SOME TIME OR GET A NEW ONE!!! BUT FIRST CHECK YOUR SMPS BY REMOVIONG IT FROM THE SYSTEM AND THEN SHORTING IT BY TAKING A SMALL WiRE ( MOSTLY WHICH COMES WITH PAcKAGE MATERIAL IN COMPUTERS THE BALCK OR WHITE ROLLED ONE) strip it from both sides and then see your SMPS connector (the main 20 pin connector) look for a grey and green wire and insert one end or wire in green and the other in grey. and connect a power cord to SMPS and other to power supply. turn the switch on and see if the SMPS POWERS ON AND THE FAN IS ROTATING..

Now talkign about your MOBO !!! its a quite old mobo and we cannot even say what is its conditions.. YOU HAVE TO THOUROUGLY CHECK THE POWER AND tell that is your system powering on

POWERING ON MEANS THAT EVEN THE FANS ARE ROTATING OR NOT

TELL THIS CLEARLY ok...
and Dont worry

Last edited:
OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
ok if fans are running then everything in your power is ok
now take out everything from your comp. and just let power supply and processor attached . then turn on the system and wait for 3 mins. now turn off the system and take out bios battery and THE CPU and leave your system for 10 mins. put everything back and see what happens..

IF NOW ALSO YOUR PROBLEM DOES NOT SOLVE TAKE IT TO A HARDWARE SHOP and give it for testing I THINK YOUR MOBO IS HAVING A SERIOUS PROBLEM

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
shantanu_webmaster said:
@mav3 !! IF you have a onboard graphic card then remove your GFX and try running your system on that!!! if the problem persists then try lowering the refresh rate and resolutions. !!! mainly the problem comes when RAM is faulty and is generating ERRORS. so get your RAM checked too or if you have multiple chips then try uninstalling one and running on other and repeat the process on all chips.

One more reason can be there which is a faulty power source or monitor power problem..
... possibly there is a ram problem ... is it possible tht because i hav a heavily loaded system ... too many apps running at the same time ... windows blinds,fx,crystal xp, vista theme a lot of other appz running is causing the problem???

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah it can be possible if a application is interfering in your Hardware bus frequencies, so it can be possible, so try uninstalling the things you dont need. as many times software is the culprit and we are cursing hardware for it

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental
Re: Blue screen error Physical Memory Dumping

vinookanth said:
Hi All,

When I am working on my PC, suddenly a blue screen appeared and it displayed a message Physical Memory Dumping, after that the system automatically shut down.

When I restarted the system, I see the montitor power blinking and no display at all. I see the CPU working in the background.

Any solution for this

thanks

vinoo

Note down the error code that appears.
0x0000..something
Google the error code for the solution
that happens if there is a problem with memory allocation i.e. with caching to hard disk (insufficient page file size), ram problems (loose/corrupt etc.)
The error code is there to help you track down the cause.
If all else fails, try a clean install of the os. usually solves the problem.
Some kernel drivers can cause errors when they block caching eg. firewalls, antivirii

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello Friends,

I have Seprate Electic Board for My Office PC, all Switches Makes Sparking Sound with Spark - Just seen spark with sound while Switching Celing FAN ON.

I was out for 3 hrs so meanwhile PC is shutdown, return to home and as soon as start it and just after 30 seconds Turn Celing FAN On, hear and see sparkle with sound in FAN Switch and PC get Restarted Automatically Flashing following Message/Warning.

"The CPU was previously shutdown due to thermal event (overheating). Service the unit right now to resolve this"

But as said earlier PC was OFF for 3 hours than how as soon as I start it and CPU get so much heat that it restart the PC?

I have same issue with OLD PC with same configuration (just mother board was changed- previously I had D845GBVSR - it's capacitors get Leaked)

Do the Problem Really with PSU or anything Else.

Please help me.

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
i think that your heat sink is loose ,, open your cabinet and try tightening it ... and clean your cab. up. This is CPU overheating ... check your fans also
@raghunath77 its really ok. you want a second hand 1700+ is it ... look its very much Difficult to get that now-adays until you can have a offer from a processor seller.. try searching your local hardware market.. and i will too search if i get one..

Last edited:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
shantanu_webmaster said:
i think that your heat sink is loose ,, open your cabinet and try tightening it ... and clean your cab. up. This is CPU overheating ... check your fans also

Yes, I did it and no problem after that:p

But what about Sparks in Switches? I used to have Certified electritian who done this but still sparking is there?

What to do now?

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
Sparking can be caused by many things, and its also possible that your wires might be getting loose. so call up someone who could check your Power...

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
shantanu_webmaster said:
Sparking can be caused by many things, and its also possible that your wires might be getting loose. so call up someone who could check your Power...

3 top electritian in my city vist my Residence and give all clear Signal.

Once I paid bribe and call Wiremand from Relaince Energy, he too said all OK.

Any other suggestions

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
other can be that a plugged socket of fridge or fan or EVEN your COMP. or inverter can be shorting....

BUT YOUR COMP. is not the CULPRIT OTHER THEN PLUG problem

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
shantanu_webmaster said:
other can be that a plugged socket of fridge or fan or EVEN your COMP. or inverter can be shorting....

BUT YOUR COMP. is not the CULPRIT OTHER THEN PLUG problem

So what to do now? How to get this problem solved, I can not live with such problems? It is harmful to me also?

All Swithces and wires in my Residence is from Anchor Fire Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom