Any Hardware Issue Contact Here

Do you think the thread solves your problem

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

niku_19jan

Broken In
i m trying ur solution n wil report soon, but can u plz explain me abt prefetch,n wats with "tftp". n i m using pirated one so no question of updating it bro. no usb devices n using mozilla as browser.

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
sometimes a virus goes and make a link inside tftp= is used for internet transmission m=basic file..so and all running virus or progrmas or anything in your system runs goes a temporary files residential in PREFTECH.. so said you to clean it up.. and if you are using a pirated version then ya you cant update..

niku_19jan

Broken In
hey shantanu_webmaster i just formatted my lap yesterday n installed xp service pack 2 but nw i got the same error in tat also.i hav installed rediff, yahoo & all original drivers which wer provided to me, also installed smart ftp client. but no antivirus & i dnt use printer or scanner in lap. so wher frm the error occuered......... hw can a virus effect my lap whn i hav downloaded nothing or nt done much surfing also......
help me....

squid

Broken In
I have got an 815E chipset mercury MB / Celeron proc. i couldn't boot the system. I haven't heard the beep sound, while the power LED in the cabinet is on and the mouse,keyboard also powered up there is no display on the monitor.I have tried changing the CMOS battery also. anyone have the solution

regards

harikatt

In the zone
squid said:
I have got an 815E chipset mercury MB / Celeron proc. i couldn't boot the system. I haven't heard the beep sound, while the power LED in the cabinet is on and the mouse,keyboard also powered up there is no display on the monitor.I have tried changing the CMOS battery also. anyone have the solution

regards

the same problem exist to my system. p4 with 865 gbv mb with 1gb ram.. the main problem exists in my video card,, there is problem in contacting the pins of video card in the AGP slot,, so it causes the problem, at first i was too thinking of CMOS errors, but the actual thing lies in the video card.. may be you also can have an look for this solution..

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
Its my pleasure @niku ... always at the service

regards
Do you have a cobinet beeper in your motherboard or not.. means have you ever heard a beep or not... its all understood by that
the same problem exist to my system. p4 with 865 gbv mb with 1gb ram.. the main problem exists in my video card,, there is problem in contacting the pins of video card in the AGP slot,, so it causes the problem, at first i was too thinking of CMOS errors, but the actual thing lies in the video card.. may be you also can have an look for this solution..

and according to him do you have a AGP card installed...

Last edited:

squid

Broken In
>shantanu_webmaster
i don't have an AGP card. my system do have a cabinet beeper and i heard the beep sound when it is working fine.

niku_19jan

Broken In
hey shantanu... rest r fine today whn i installed kaspersky, it says tat "Keylogger detected. Possible driver name is system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys. b4 it was only SynTP & it deleted it, after tat my lap inbuilt mouse stoped working. i reinstalled the drivers but of no use. nw its says this error shld i delete the file.
n help me to get my mouse back as it was.

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer
NO dont delete the file just ignore it and which company your mouse is...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom