Anonymous Takes Down Indian Gov Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodre

In the zone
Not talking in favour of anonymous but the sites blocked (mostly:-D) are illegal sites and that piracy is happening because the contents provided in the sites (most of em) is not available in india or is too much for an average indian to handle! :-? Most of them prefer to download the free stuff as they don't prefer to pay Rs.499:-D on an english album (even though there are other cases :mrgreen: ) What they should have done is discourage piracy by providing all the good stuff which can be handled by average indian (in most cases it cannot be, i know) But is such a bad idea to censor and challenge the open web without providing the good service, thats not fair :|

PS: i do support govt for taking down 300+ indian music sites:wink: man they should have buyed the indian musics not pirate them :evil:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Re: Anonymous Takes Donw Indian Gov Sites

just a DDoS, sites will come back up in few days.
Indian - Computer Emergency Response Team is back to life after the attack.

swa

Right off the assembly line

:shock: :rolleyes:

*i45.tinypic.com/70co7d.png

try via mozilla
and when it asks for certificate just add to exception!
worked for major banned websites.

tested on delhi airtel

if then also not working then use proxy! which definitely works
try boratp***y :p

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

all this LOIC business wudnt b possible if Pingala hadnt come up with Binary in the 5th century BC

DDOS yeh who we giving free stress testing practice to?

the 3 guys went abt it the right way asking for infringing urls to go down, the lazy ISP guys blanket banned everything in sight

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent

I thought lawyers and judges are very intelligent but after it raises quertions....

gameranand

Living to Play

Man in what world are we going. They are simply taking away my internet freedom. :(

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

They wont censor facebook.If they do.I dont know what might happen

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Have some trust in the Indian Government. This will go on for sometime, when the dust settles, everything will be back to normal and people will quickly forget if this even happened.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

1.They wont censor facebook2.If they do.I dont know what might happen

1.they will :twisted:
unless the Media/news people bring out this topic everytime
2.what will happen? a bunch of jobless Yindian types will DDos attack indian government sites :lol: as if the "mango"(Aam) Neta cares about that

if these impotent Anonymous craps want to show something they should hack the Swiss Bank Database pull out account details of every indian neta born and post it on any govt. website.
now that would be Ballsy

every 14-15 august the government sites get hacked by the enemy,in return our patriotic hackers hack thier sites

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

dont fret when there is a will there is a way. use ultrasurf . P2P FTW. Long live anonymous :D

* method tested on MTNL . thanks SWA

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
government should block all torrent sites :grin:
it dose'nt make any difference for me,i get legit stuff

Yeah.But now what about So many shows Our l@me TV channels dont AIR anymore?
So no More HIMYM?
We seriously need new TV channels to air shows like Himym,family guy etc.Star world just doesnt show new seasons :evil:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Yeah.But now what about So many shows Our l@me TV channels dont AIR anymore?
So no More HIMYM?
We seriously need new TV channels to air shows like Himym,family guy etc.Star world just doesnt show new seasons :evil:

OT-
Why don't you just *download* or download via Amazon or some other online media store

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

Have some trust in the Indian Government. This will go on for sometime, when the dust settles, everything will be back to normal and people will quickly forget if this even happened.
this.
B.S comes and B.S goes.

balakrish

Got a whack on head!
I guess BSNL haven't blocked any of the sites mentioned here. (pastebin,daily motion and blah blah).
I can access all of them. Thanks to BSNL anyways.
Also thanks to anonymous for these attacks to save our internet freedoms.
But i GUESS these attacks are by Pakistani hackers in the name of Anonymous.
Just a GUESS.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Congratulations Anonymous.

Keep the job up. But the main problem with this type of reply doesn't hart anyone who is responsible for the blocking order. Netas dont care about that. Actually most of the Neta's dont know what that hacking means.

When you hack 'em a 100 times or so, then they will start taking notice.

I think Anonymous should hack their bank accounts and reveal their bank balances to the public. Along with all their sources.
Posted via Mobile Device

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
When you hack 'em a 100 times or so, then they will start taking notice.

I think Anonymous should hack their bank accounts and reveal their bank balances to the public. Along with all their sources.
Posted via Mobile Device
+1
this.is what they should do to make a real difference
not just hack a government site to make pseudo-pirate-Yindian types :lol: happy

oh and i said that too with different wording,same point though

if these impotent Anonymous craps want to show something they should hack the Swiss Bank Database pull out account details of every indian neta born and post it on any govt. website.
now that would be Ballsy

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Learn the difference between "hack", "deface" and "DDoS".

DDoS is lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom