Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

RBX

In the zone
What do you guys use for watching anime ? I generally use VLC but have been often recommended MPC-HC. With K-Lite, the quality was pretty bad even after applying debanding and other stuff. Now switched to CCCP, and am using Nvidia CUVID decoder (LAV); the quality in VLC still appears to be better.

E.g., the Yayakoma's beak's edges appear quite jagged in MPC-HC.
*i.imgur.com/llOQPuU.png

Full:
MPC-HC: *i.imgur.com/0o6mEIn.png
VLC: *i.imgur.com/ofRS0N3.png

heidi2521

Padawan
Yeah, missed Nudist Beach. However, was a good ep with an amazing satsuki.

The bust of the father was one of my favorite details.

-------------

Continuing with Hayate no Gotoku! This is absolutely hilarious.

Mechservice episode FTW.

Nonohara is probably my favorite character.

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed 2 H-mangas
---Glass no megami 18/27 : Decent story with decent echhi
---Hen 70/96: Old and funny(like funny when you see them coz the manga is old) art of characters but OKish story

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Fisheye Placebo is an amazing webcomic. Not much covered yet, but is promising. Superb art...
Fisheye Placebo :: Intro

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
What do you guys use for watching anime ? I generally use VLC but have been often recommended MPC-HC. With K-Lite, the quality was pretty bad even after applying debanding and other stuff. Now switched to CCCP, and am using Nvidia CUVID decoder (LAV); the quality in VLC still appears to be better.

E.g., the Yayakoma's beak's edges appear quite jagged in MPC-HC.
*i.imgur.com/llOQPuU.png

Full:
MPC-HC: *i.imgur.com/0o6mEIn.png
VLC: *i.imgur.com/ofRS0N3.png

I use CCCP, which has MPC-HC integrated in it's installer.

kisame

King of Heroes
"The Gamer" is getting more and more interesting.Skill books in real life.Now thats something i would love to have.

Anyway, anyone looking for a manga with rpg elements in real life should definitely give this a try.

Last edited:

snap

Lurker
@kisame

try "dice the cube.." similar to the gamer but more epic :-D

hooked to this air gear amv and the song

its from its ova. great anime recommended to all, if you don't mind a little fanservice :p

Piyush

Lanaya
"The Gamer" is getting more and more interesting.Skill books in real life.Now thats something i would love to have.

Anyway, anyone looking for a manga with rpg elements in real life should definitely give this a try.

Started today.
So far so good

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Completed 2 H-mangas
---Glass no megami 18/27 : Decent story with decent echhi
---Hen 70/96: Old and funny(like funny when you see them coz the manga is old) art of characters but OKish story
lol dude how many manga have u read till now?

I use CCCP, which has MPC-HC integrated in it's installer.

how is potplayer i think u guys only suggested it.........

@kisame

try "dice the cube.." similar to the gamer but more epic :-D

hooked to this air gear amv and the song

its from its ova. great anime recommended to all, if you don't mind a little fanservice :p

is that air gear didn't saw any of those scenes at main series can u pm me the link to encoded ova episodes.......

too bad they didn't finish this,.........

Top Bottom