Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
i dare all those of you who say they can take anything ecchi to read this ;)
Oretama

LoL... but thanks

My Balls|私のボール

[IMGG]*m.mhcdn.net/store/manga/378/cover.jpg?v=1366170067[/IMGG]

The fate of the world rests on one man's shoulders. Or, to put it more exactly, it rests on his balls.

In a freak sealing accident the Queen of Terror is sealed into Satou Kohta's balls, thus preventing her from reigning destruction on the world. However a lesser devil, Elyse, has been sent up to Earth to release the Queen at all costs. The only way to do so is to make Kohta ejaculate, and Elyse only has 30 days to do it. The battle for mankind has begun—in Kohta's pants.

Elsewhere,

[YOUTUBE]IoVb6-s-wEA[/YOUTUBE]

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
how is potplayer i think u guys only suggested it.........

If it works, it's good enough, I think. I didn't suggest potplayer at all though ;)

@kisame

try "dice the cube.." similar to the gamer but more epic :-D

hooked to this air gear amv and the song

its from its ova. great anime recommended to all, if you don't mind a little fanservice :p

This isn't a japanese band's song...dafaq?

kisame

King of Heroes
Read 10 chapters of Feng Shen ji.Very good and interesting start to the story.

The Great Shang dynasty has been in power for many years but the Gods find fault with the new emperor. Instead of submitting to their will at the expense of his people, the Emperor resolves to throw off the Gods' yoke and free humanity. However, not only the Gods but a rival, the young Zhou who submits to the Gods' will for his own purposes will face him!

The fate of the dynasty, nay, the fate of all humanity will be determined by this great battle between the forces of Heaven and Earth!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
pot player is created by the same guy who created KMPlayer & then sold it to pandora meaning pot player is kind of successor to KMPlayer & since it is actively developed it keeps adding features & bug fixes.as far as i know it is the only free player which has the capability of recording full screen videos playing on screen inside any other application(like TV tuner software) just like those recording function set top boxes using directx 9/10/11 & openGL.

Top Bottom