Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

heidi2521

Padawan
Episode 7 of Kyoukai no Kanata wasn't as good as the previous episodes. I'm a bit disappointed.

Started ハヤテのごとく!The in universe version of Santa is awesome.

*i.imgur.com/JXo5Z6g.png

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
which character is that in Hayate?also can you tell me about this afro character gif you posted here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/fight-club/178684-anti-bollywood-thread-7.html#post2030836

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Guys,
Where did you get 720P Rip(100MB) but good quality Anime ?
I'm looking for 'Saint Seiya Omega' series and other popular series too.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
To love-ru series was better imo as compared to HS DxD

Thats sick, putting sisters and a brother

Can't say the same for Velvet Kiss. Also, in Kissxsis they were step-siblings. They could have been IRL couples. Genetics allows it.

You need to be more liberal in your thinking. Japanese culture allows 2nd cousins to marry (or at least it used to in the past), step-siblings are nothing.

Piyush

Lanaya
Can't say the same for Velvet Kiss. Also, in Kissxsis they were step-siblings. They could have been IRL couples. Genetics allows it.

You need to be more liberal in your thinking. Japanese culture allows 2nd cousins to marry (or at least it used to in the past), step-siblings are nothing.
Ok looks like I ran off the details that they were step siblings. I thought they were real deal.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

IRL meaning???

Top Bottom