Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Extreme Gamer,Midori no Hibi is old anime & back in 2004 there wasn't need of censoring for such animes unlike today where most of the time such shows get a censored TV release & then months later an uncensored dvd/bluray release.i am pretty sure the TV version aired on AXN was almost same as the DVD version.

Did it have booty? Mostly tits. You might be able to answer that, lol.

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished lovely complex. What a ride it was. And I'm actually sad because I wanted it to continue forever :(
Anyway regarding review, I read the manga and to be honest I never felt not a single time that there was missing something. The expressions were perfectly distributed, the humor even though sometimes being repetitive still made me laugh,......

Still this story will be special in all aspects
9.5/10

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Extreme Gamer,it was 8 years ago so don't remember much but i do remember a bath scene which by today's standards is pretty tame so didn't required any censoring.anyway since it was based on a shounen manga there would be no explicit scenes to censor.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Extreme Gamer,it was 8 years ago so don't remember much but i do remember a bath scene which by today's standards is pretty tame so didn't required any censoring.anyway since it was based on a shounen manga there would be no explicit scenes to censor.

I think if I post screenshots here, I will be banned for a while and those posts deleted. There were some explicit scenes.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I think if I post screenshots here, I will be banned for a while and those posts deleted. There were some explicit scenes.

u can post links.....:-D

btw completed freezing.........

Finished lovely complex. What a ride it was. And I'm actually sad because I wanted it to continue forever :(
Anyway regarding review, I read the manga and to be honest I never felt not a single time that there was missing something. The expressions were perfectly distributed, the humor even though sometimes being repetitive still made me laugh,......

Still this story will be special in all aspects
9.5/10
anime or manga??

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
is that anime that rated R??

Nope, but the scenes I'm referring to would not pass muster on Indian television or thinkdigit forums.

Although it's mostly "ignore the fanservice" because it isn't a fanservice oriented anime/manga, there exist scenes that I can't post here nontheless.

One of my previous posts clearly asked if the show had uncensored tits when shown on animax or AXN in India.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Extreme Gamer,send me a PM & if possible episode no.i have fansub TV version & if those scenes were in there then most likely they were also there in Indian release.btw in 2004 there wasn't much censoring/monitoring of TV channels in India so most likely japanese TV version was aired as such since in japan too there is censoring for anime.it is only in recent years that censoring on indian tv channels has become such an issue.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Extreme Gamer,send me a PM & if possible episode no.i have fansub TV version & if those scenes were in there then most likely they were also there in Indian release.btw in 2004 there wasn't much censoring/monitoring of TV channels in India so most likely japanese TV version was aired as such since in japan too there is censoring for anime.it is only in recent years that censoring on indian tv channels has become such an issue.

I will after checking the episode numbers. Will let you know tomorrow evening (from my time zone UTC -5).

Top Bottom