Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

abhidev

Human Spambot
just completed "Fate Stay Night"...was good...but "Fate Zero" was awesome. Guys please suggest the next anime to go for???

nims11

BIOS Terminator
just completed "Fate Stay Night"...was good...but "Fate Zero" was awesome. Guys please suggest the next anime to go for???

For a change, try Detroit Metal City, a hilarious satire. Despite being a metalhead, I loved the way it was satirized. 12 ep 13 min each, I laughed my heart out while watching this. WARNING: Very Vulgar and Disturbing Language

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
ta true every episode half of it is consumed in shitty flashbacks.............wth!!!

Naruto has:
1. Concepts copied from DBZ, YYH, HxH
2. Flashbacks
3. Fillers
4. Fillers in flashbacks
5. Flashbacks in fillers.
6. Talk no Jutsu
7. Trolling by kishimoto
8. Hand signs for everything that includes using the toilet paper.

Piyush

Lanaya
Naruto has:
2. Flashbacks
3. Fillers
4. Fillers in flashbacks
6. Talk no Jutsu
7. Trolling by kishimoto
:lol:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

u watched the zero first i watched the stay night first and afterr seeing the ending i dnt wana watch stay zero .........

just like clannad m trying to avoid fate stay zero....

Naruto has:
2. Flashbacks
3. Fillers
4. Fillers in flashbacks
6. Talk no Jutsu
7. Trolling by kishimoto

amazing man..................
but still man music during fights is good...... and ya art is good too..... still it could be better but its good enough......

can u guys suggest me some good anime watched little buster but was unsatisfied with it felt kinda boring with suspense said to be revealed in next season i was hoping in this episode they'll revel it but no they didn't till end.........

ultimate cliffhanger......

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i have in my arsenal :
nodame cantabile bdrip
ao no exorcist
date a live
fate stay zero(i dnt wana watch this one)
lovely complex
fairy tail(half done)

plz suggest which one is good to watch first............

nims11

BIOS Terminator
i have in my arsenal :
nodame cantabile bdrip
ao no exorcist
date a live
lovely complex
fairy tail(half done)

If you hated stay night, you will hate ao no as well. Ao no starts well but gets too shitty as it moves ahead. But plz watch fate zero! No comments on Fairy Tail, but later arcs are not good.

@nims11 and @dead5 ....but can you suggest something with a good story line and action

Watch Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade works, it is a movie based on the second path in the FSN VN. Focuses more on Archer and less on the noob FSN anime protagonist. I recommend it.

Also, try
Valkyria Chronicles (one of my personal fav)
Sword of the Stranger (Movie, a must watch for the genre you mentioned)
Katanagatari
Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex
Claymore, Berserk (Anime is far from complete, manga ongoing, but worth watching)
Shiki (Good Story, Vampire stuffs)

debarshi

Otaku
i have in my arsenal :
nodame cantabile bdrip
ao no exorcist
date a live
lovely complex
fairy tail(half done)

I doubt you'd like Date A live that much.....

Having said that, go for Lovely Complex, then Nodame Cantabile and keep watching Fairy Tail.....

heidi2521

Padawan
@nims11 and @dead5 ....but can you suggest something with a good story line and action

Platenes may not be that action heavy but it has a really good story line. I'd suggest looking into Dennou Coil and Madoka Magica too.

If you hated stay night, you will hate ao no as well. Ao no starts well but gets too shitty as it moves ahead. But plz watch fate zero! No comments on Fairy Tail, but later arcs are not good.

Watch Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade works, it is a movie based on the second path in the FSN VN. Focuses more on Archer and less on the noob FSN anime protagonist. I recommend it.

Also, try
Valkyria Chronicles (one of my personal fav)
Sword of the Stranger (Movie, a must watch for the genre you mentioned)
Katanagatari
Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex
Claymore, Berserk (Anime is far from complete, manga ongoing, but worth watching)
Shiki (Good Story, Vampire stuffs)

The Valkyria Chronicles anime is crap.

Signed: Someone who has played the game.

abhidev

Human Spambot
thanks @dead5 and @nims11...will watch Dennou coil, madoka magic, sword of stranger, Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex

saw trailer of Samurai Champloo and the fight scenes look good. Will start with it :D

Top Bottom