Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

nims11

BIOS Terminator
The Valkyria Chronicles anime is crap.

Signed: Someone who has played the game.

Yeah, turns out for most adaptations. I have played VC 2, but not 1 so I loved the Anime too much. btw I haven't seen Persona 4 because I want to play the game :).

heidi2521

Padawan
If you liked VCII I'd suggest playing the first game. Its like VCII but even better. It is the best non-Intelligent Systems TRPG I've ever played.

*i.imgur.com/1baP89r.jpg

nims11

BIOS Terminator
If you liked VCII I'd suggest playing the first game. Its like VCII but even better. It is the best non-Intelligent Systems TRPG I've ever played.

I only have a PSP :/ WIll play VC1 whenever I can in future. I loved the battle system! unfortunately VC 3 wasn't localized to english :(

heidi2521

Padawan
Completed ポケットモンスター:THE ORIGIN。

9/10.

Actual spoiler:

It turned out to be an (admittedly awesome) giant ****ing ad for Pokemon X/Y.

Yeah, turns out for most adaptations. I have played VC 2, but not 1 so I loved the Anime too much. btw I haven't seen Persona 4 because I want to play the game :).

As far as MegaTen goes Persona 4 is a fairly mediocre game. Skip it in favour of Soul Hackers, Nocturne and Devil Survivor.

Its still better than most AAA drivel though. A solid 7.5/10 from me.

abhidev

Human Spambot
started 'Samurai Champloo'...and its stylish...fast and the action is awesome!!!

Anyone pls comment on 'Rurouni Kenshin'...

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. It is an 11 ep anime with a superb story. It revolves around a girl and her little brother and how they struggle while making their way back home midst an earthquake and its aftermath which has devastated Tokyo. Apart from stunning realism, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 strikes hard with its emotional impact. One of those anime which will wet your eyes.

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. It is an 11 ep anime with a superb story. It revolves around a girl and her little brother and how they struggle while making their way back home midst an earthquake and its aftermath which has devastated Tokyo. Apart from stunning realism, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 strikes hard with its emotional impact. One of those anime which will wet your eyes.

Reminded me of visual novel "My little sister Kana"

Top Bottom