Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
Naruto will see the same fate as Bleach and I'm not surprised at all. Greediness always lunge one down to deepest ends :D

abhidev

Human Spambot
Every week I tell myself to keep Naruto on hold as it's an ongoing series and a new episode comes every Thursday... but as soon as the weekend comes I download it and watch it automatically.... :p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Every week I tell myself to keep Naruto on hold as it's an ongoing series and a new episode comes every Thursday... but as soon as the weekend comes I download it and watch it automatically.... :p

that I use to do with Bleach as it was released every Tuesday :wink:

sohan_92

In the zone
so is it true that there will be a "Attack on Titans" live action movie ? This Source says that AoT a.k.a SnK movie is going to release in 2014. :-o

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
^ nope, i'm watching Gintama instead, along with One Piece and Attack On Titan. fed up with fillers being shown again and again in Naruto shippuden.

i m fed up too btw is attack on titan going to end after this last episode ...............

finished to love all seasons.........

Anyone know why anime is named like HUNTER X HUNTER , SERVANT X SERVICE, HIGHSCHOOL DxD.........

The latest episode of 'Attack of Titans' was so awesome :eek: can't wait for the new episode to release :D

yup the final battle...........

same here man......

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Checked out the trailer of attack on titan, looks good. How long is this series and has it been finished.

Can't bear to get onto another perpetual series like bleach and naruto

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Checked out the trailer of attack on titan, looks good. How long is this series and has it been finished.

This season is about to be finished, but the story isn't. Still, this shouldn't be the reason you miss out this piece of brilliance.

abhidev

Human Spambot

Go for it... You'll love it... If you can try watch it in HD... It looks beautiful.... Last 2 episodes remaining for the first season to end... There are total 25 episodes

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Go for it... You'll love it... If you can try watch it in HD... It looks beautiful.... Last 2 episodes remaining for the first season to end... There are total 25 episodes

ahem.. only 1 episode remaining.

how to make people understand that animes aren't cartoons and childish?

Don't try, it will be in vain. I used to also face this while trying to defend metal music from being categorized into crap noise by stupid people. Now I don't give a damn and life is great :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
ahem.. only 1 episode remaining.

Don't try, it will be in vain. I used to also face this while trying to defend metal music from being categorized into crap noise by stupid people. Now I don't give a damn and life is great :)

episode 24 has been released ??

frostbite

Broken In
Luffy you can't change everyone's opinions. Even if you spend your life doing that someday an idiot will pop up challenging it. So don't care bout what people call it or what they think of you when you watch/talk anime. Its something they don't know **** bout and neither do their ignorant selves wish to.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
how to make people understand that animes aren't cartoons and childish?

In India? Might as well ask for the moon.

They say you're grown up when you're 18 still want you to stay completely with family without any personal space for you at all.

All you need to do is show one clip of insert mature, dark, gory anime here or hentai, ecchi (I dare you :D) and then the medium stops being what it's called.

debarshi

Otaku
In India? Might as well ask for the moon.

They say you're grown up when you're 18 still want you to stay completely with family without any personal space for you at all.

All you need to do is show one clip of insert mature, dark, gory anime here or hentai, ecchi (I dare you :D) and then the medium stops being what it's called.

And that's what I just did, not intentionally though (elfen lied episode 1)........ And the bashing miraculously stopped.....

Top Bottom