Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Anyone know how's this ? My friend advised some caution :D The anime is not yet complete though the manga finished ages ago...

Elfen Lied

I have this one too, but didn't watched it. Busy watching Gintama.

:whistleblower:
BTW, Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods is out with the fansubbers.
:hyper:

I'll wait for a proper 1080p release. :D

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
DBZzzzzzzz..... aw man, Nostalgia *i.imgur.com/k2WI7kds.png

But its a shame I never bothered to finish the anime *i.imgur.com/4Cw9S0As.png

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
DBZzzzzzzz..... aw man, Nostalgia *i.imgur.com/k2WI7kds.png

But its a shame I never bothered to finish the anime *i.imgur.com/4Cw9S0As.png

there are people like u who never finished anime and people like us who already saw it 4-5 times over and over again.........

completed fate/stay night in one day ............damn it was good...........

thought of watching one episode per day but when started kept on continuing till the end

didn't liked the ending very much...........(what about u guys??)

after seeing this i dnt have any feeling to watch fate/stay zero which will happen in past.............

there were many questions left unanswered like who archer really??
how did king arthur is a girl??(i have always know king arthur as man and ya in flasback also they referred to her as him and father...............)

if the holy grail was destroyed in previous war how did it came back in this one and after this one will it appear again......?

damn too many questions.........(especially who was shiro's real parents i mean he could use magic?)

debarshi

Otaku
DBZ: Battle of Gods (though I liked the story) was more of a nostalgic watch..... I used to watch DBZ, probably back in 2003-04 in CN, before completing the manga few years back

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished ao no exorcist. From reviews, it seemed to be an okayish anime, but I really enjoyed it. The ending could have been different and much better.

sohan_92

In the zone
Finished ao no exorcist. From reviews, it seemed to be an okayish anime, but I really enjoyed it. The ending could have been different and much better.
First I thought it would be enjoyable like Constatine movie... but it (this anime) couldn't keep pace unitl the end.However downloading Ao no Exorcist Movie...seems like a better side story with better animation.

Anyone one watching Hunter X Hunter a.k.a HxH ? how is it ? Heard lot of things over internet.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ nope, i'm watching Gintama instead, along with One Piece and Attack On Titan. fed up with fillers being shown again and again in Naruto shippuden.

Top Bottom