Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
guys i need help finding a 8-10 year old anime i saw on animax don't know when it aired exactly here is the info i remember :
it aired b/w 2000-2004 on animax, the female character use to say "its a priority one" to some magical creature robot or something.....(don't remember exactly)
plz help finding this anime.....

heidi2521

Padawan
Danganronpa The Animation 01

0.85/01

This show has me hooked. Love the premise and execution. I'm surprised at how faithful to the original VN it is.

It would be perfect if Aksys announced a 3DS/Vita port and localization of the Danganronpa VNs in a few hours at Anime Expo.

Piyush

Lanaya
Danganronpa The Animation 01

0.85/01

This show has me hooked. Love the premise and execution. I'm surprised at how faithful to the original VN it is.

It would be perfect if Aksys announced a 3DS/Vita port and localization of the Danganronpa VNs in a few hours at Anime Expo.

Whats its like?
and the duration of VN?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks for the replies mate. So, after watching this arc, I understand that One Piece is not only about Luffy's craziness. It has some important sacrifices too.
Ok 1 more question.
Will Luffy ever meet his childhood friend Sabo (or Sado? ) ? Coz I think he will, or else they wouldnt have shown him in his childhood days
Mention Not
answer:
Sabo is dead, confirmed by Oda-sensei

guys i need help finding a 8-10 year old anime i saw on animax don't know when it aired exactly here is the info i remember :
it aired b/w 2000-2004 on animax, the female character use to say "its a priority one" to some magical creature robot or something.....(don't remember exactly)
plz help finding this anime.....

I think the anime is Onegai Teacher.
Link: myanimelist.net/anime/195/Onegai_Teacher‎

heidi2521

Padawan
Whats its like?
and the duration of VN?

Never really played the VN as it hasn't left Japan yet. Will play it and respond in 2014, when I finally get the Vita.

*grumbles about a certain handheld getting less 3rd party support even though it has more than 10 times the install base*

Shingeki no Kyojin 13.5

*i.minus.com/iOzn2nRox8nvg.gif

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Right now I'm acquiring all the media I could find for Gundam Universal Century timeline.

I'm so glad I finally have a new 3TB HDD :D:D

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Guys, my manga "Switch" has arrived from infibeam. There are 13 volumes in total.

I bought them all and total cash drain was Rs 6147.

I'm off to read it :D

The post your latest purchase thread seems to have problems. So I couldn't post it there.

*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/2013-07-08-1541_zpsebb684c6.jpg

In other news, I've finished the first arc of the Saint Seiya anime (ep 0-74).

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I have finished reading Switch guys! ITS AWESOME!!!! Gonna download the OVA now :D

Also started watching Mobile Suit Gundam (the original series). Finished 3 episodes.

Just finished Steins;Gate. Mind blown.Eyes flooded.Awesomeness skyrocketed. I can't believe that I put this on hold for a year.

I have finished reading Switch guys! ITS AWESOME!!!! Gonna download the OVA now :D

Also started watching Mobile Suit Gundam (the original series). Finished 3 episodes.
Can I borrow for a month ?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
you must be rich to spend this much money on a single series.btw which city are you from.

Kolkata.

This isn't my first btw. I bought Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club and Fullmetal Alchemist too. All full series :D

I'm trying to be a collector. I spent that much money because it is the most expensive series in my list. And I spend in bursts, as in I buy a series and then hold for 2-3 months before buying another one.

At least for the 3 series before this one, box sets were available (still bloody expensive if you ask me, especially Fullmetal Alchemist with it's 27 volumes and bonus novel).

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i remember your ouran purchase & that's why i said you must be rich since you have more than one series.i simply can not convince myself to spend this much on a manga series unless my earning is in at least 50k/month range.i also dislike the americanization(aka censoring & such) of manga series by US companies so i prefer to read unofficial scanlation.

Piyush

Lanaya
@Extreme Gamer
Congrats bro
Btw, is there any renting facility too just like its there in countries like UK, France, etc... ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
For users following One Piece anime/manga, Glorious Island special is out :), although no subs yet :(

One Piece Special - Glorious Island [Full Movie] - YouTube

Top Bottom