Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
also finished evangelion 3.33 in this one i m really lost don't even know what the hell is happening i am starting to think they are again making same mistake as the original series.............................
Dude everything is fine. They're not making Barney and Friends: The Movie, lol. Watch all 3 again (1.11, 2.22, 3.33) and you will understand fine.

Basically, the 3rd Impact happened at the end of Eva 2.22 and Kaworu stopped it in-between (hence near-third-impact). Shinji got absorbed into the Evangelion. And in Eva 3.0/3.33 Shinji is revived. Basically nerv wants a 4th Impact to happen. Which is stopped by WILLE.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Dude everything is fine. They're not making Barney and Friends: The Movie, lol. Watch all 3 again (1.11, 2.22, 3.33) and you will understand fine.

Basically, the 3rd Impact happened at the end of Eva 2.22 and Kaworu stopped it in-between (hence near-third-impact). Shinji got absorbed into the Evangelion. And in Eva 3.0/3.33 Shinji is revived. Basically nerv wants a 4th Impact to happen. Which is stopped by WILLE.

thnx for reply dude

so shinji is revived but why the everyone hates him now (because he started third impact??) and did he manage to save rei??

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
thnx for reply dude

so shinji is revived but why the everyone hates him now (because he started third impact??) and did he manage to save rei??

Everyone hates him because he started the third impact and nearly wiped out humanity. But they love him more than they hate him by the looks of it though. Rei is still preserved inside the Eva Test Type. They couldn't(or didn't, not sure) recover her. The Rei in this movie is a newer model (watch Neon Genesis Evangelion to know what I'm talking about). She knows nothing of the Rei before her.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i m really starting to hate it whatever anime i watch i either get a boring nonsesnical plotline or a cliffhanger or a sad ending wtf!!!!!

debarshi

Otaku
i m really starting to hate it whatever anime i watch i either get a boring nonsesnical plotline or a cliffhanger or a sad ending wtf!!!!!

Which anime are you talking about?? I'm just curious...... And it really gets to me sometimes... Like wtf moments.... Very few anime complete the story without leaving open ends

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
currently last i watched is ga rei zero i was hoping from first episode that protagonist would be that guy but well u have to watch it urself only to find out .......

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
and ya infinite stratos also i think there would be a sequel for it but i can't wait.........

Don't you have the patience to watch Evangelion 4.44 Final?

what about u man how can u wait for so long..........

ok that aside many of the animes are like just abandoned with no sequel ..............

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
and ya infinite stratos also i think there would be a sequel for it but i can't wait.........

what about u man how can u wait for so long..........

ok that aside many of the animes are like just abandoned with no sequel ..............

It's easy because of my mega-sized backlog :D (a few biggies like Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho and Gundam) And once college begins...

I feel for you man, I really wanted a sequel to Claymore :(

netizen3000

GAME ON !!!
Who remembers this? :D
*i.imgur.com/2Dale.jpg
Dude that's my favorite childhood cartoon on cartoon network:) it was like transformers of that time.:-D

Here's my list according to priority(most of them have n't been mentioned in the forum and didn't cared about their manga all are anime):
-Ninja Robots(like i said transformers of my child hood)
-Card captor(about magical adventures)
-Detective Academy Q(for those sherlock holmes fans)
-Ghost at school(horror anime)
-Princess tutu(about ballet,romance)
-Wolf's Rain(have n't completely understood the plot)
-Sankarea(zombie romance)
-Tokko(about demon slayers)
-Hell girl(vengence,horror themed)
-UFO baby(the name says everything)
-Monkey typhoon(really humorous)
I would like to mention other nostalgic cartoons i have watched in CN :cool: :
-The Adventures of Tintin(epic)
-Goldie gold and action jack
-Jhonny Quest(must watch)
-SWAT cats
-Flint stones
-Hey arnold(watched in nickelodeon)
-Rug Rats( " " )
-Chalk Zone( " " )
-The Fairly OddParents( " " )
-Martin's Mystery( " " )
-Ninja Hattori-kun( " " )
-Cat dog( " " )

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Dude that's my favorite childhood cartoon on cartoon network:) it was like transformers of that time.:-D

Here's my list according to priority(most of them have n't been mentioned in the forum and didn't cared about their manga all are anime):
-Ninja Robots(like i said transformers of my child hood)
-Card captor(about magical adventures)
-Detective Academy Q(for those sherlock holmes fans)
-Ghost at school(horror anime)
-Princess tutu(about ballet,romance)
-Wolf's Rain(have n't completely understood the plot)
-Sankarea(zombie romance)
-Tokko(about demon slayers)
-Hell girl(vengence,horror themed)
-UFO baby(the name says everything)
-Monkey typhoon(really humorous)
I would like to mention other nostalgic cartoons i have watched in CN :cool: :
-The Adventures of Tintin(epic)
-Goldie gold and action jack
-Jhonny Quest(must watch)
-SWAT cats
-Flint stones
-Hey arnold(watched in nickelodeon)
-Rug Rats( " " )
-Chalk Zone( " " )
-The Fairly OddParents( " " )
-Martin's Mystery( " " )
-Ninja Hattori-kun( " " )
-Cat dog( " " )

I LOVED Card Captor Sakura (the unabridged and unedited version released in Japan and also dubbed by Animax; the other english releases are edited and Called CardCaptors). It's so awesome that I even read the manga :p

Wolf's rain is one of those I plan to watch after finishing this backlog.

I think I've mentioned the former in this thread after finishing it.

They still show Ninja Hattori-kun (horrible dubbed version in Hungama and Nick).

SWAT Kats (not cats) was awesome. I also liked Samurai Jack. Didn't you like Dexter's Lab? It's sorely missing from your list.

But we digress, this is not a western cartoon show thread.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I LOVED Card Captor Sakura (the unabridged and unedited version released in Japan and also dubbed by Animax; the other english releases are edited and Called CardCaptors). It's so awesome that I even read the manga :p

Wolf's rain is one of those I plan to watch after finishing this backlog.

I think I've mentioned the former in this thread after finishing it.

They still show Ninja Hattori-kun (horrible dubbed version in Hungama and Nick).

SWAT Kats (not cats) was awesome. I also liked Samurai Jack. Didn't you like Dexter's Lab? It's sorely missing from your list.

But we digress, this is not a western cartoon show thread.

till now they haven't finished samurai jack wth..................

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
till now they haven't finished samurai jack wth..................

Yes they have! I actually watched the ending many years ago.

Dunno where you got that idea from.

It ran for 52 episodes.

They didn't resolve it, that is a different matter. Series was cancelled after season 4.

heidi2521

Padawan
Dog and Scissors 01

0.75/01

This show seems interesting. Lets see if it can keep me interested.

*img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/0f6bcb7e67e93e669e1af8d7b6fb85081372709988_full.png

debarshi

Otaku
Watching Tamayura Hitotose............ Not bad for a slice of life.........

And then there's Shingeki No Kyojin.... I can't wait for the next episode

For those who watched Hyouka, how many of you liked (or hated) the ending? This is the signature ending style of KyoAni, leaving things for the viewers to discern ........They could have finished it in a better way, including the last volume of the novel too....(But that's just my opinion)

Piyush

Lanaya
To those who watch One Piece
Wanted to ask few things

Does Ace really dies in the war? Cant Whitebeard commander #1 help him with his regenerative powers as he is also a flame user?
After Franky, how many more will join Luffy's crew? I want only number and not names.
Till now only 2 kings of the sea have been shown (PS I'm on episode 490) . When will be the rest 2 show up? Also, will Teach now holds the position of Kings of sea since Edward Newgate is dead now?

^^Answer these in spoiler tags only. Only those should check this tag who have crossed 500 episode mark.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Yes they have! I actually watched the ending many years ago.

Dunno where you got that idea from.

It ran for 52 episodes.

They didn't resolve it, that is a different matter. Series was cancelled after season 4.

how could it be finished then??

@ all guys don't u guys hav any chat Im address or something??

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
To those who watch One Piece
Wanted to ask few things

Does Ace really dies in the war? Cant Whitebeard commander #1 help him with his regenerative powers as he is also a flame user?
After Franky, how many more will join Luffy's crew? I want only number and not names.
Till now only 2 kings of the sea have been shown (PS I'm on episode 490) . When will be the rest 2 show up? Also, will Teach now holds the position of Kings of sea since Edward Newgate is dead now?

^^Answer these in spoiler tags only. Only those should check this tag who have crossed 500 episode mark.

your answers:
1-
Yes, Ace will die protecting Luffy as he will put himself in between Akainu's attack and Luffy.
Marco (1st division commander of Whitebeard Pirates) would never be able to help Ace regenerate because Marco is a mythical Zoan type Devil Fruit user while Ace is a Logia type.

2-
After Franky, one person joins the crew. Luffy also asks Jimbei to join the crew, but he replies that he has some deal with a Yonkou to take care of.
Blackbeard is considered to be one of the Yonkou now along with Shanks, Big Mom and Kaidou. Big Mom will be shown in last episodes of Fishmen Island Arc. Kaidou hasn't been shown yet, even in the manga.

Piyush

Lanaya
your answers:
1-
Yes, Ace will die protecting Luffy as he will put himself in between Akainu's attack and Luffy.
Marco (1st division commander of Whitebeard Pirates) would never be able to help Ace regenerate because Marco is a mythical Zoan type Devil Fruit user while Ace is a Logia type.

2-
After Franky, one person joins the crew. Luffy also asks Jimbei to join the crew, but he replies that he has some deal with a Yonkou to take care of.
Blackbeard is considered to be one of the Yonkou now along with Shanks, Big Mom and Kaidou. Big Mom will be shown in last episodes of Fishmen Island Arc. Kaidou hasn't been shown yet, even in the manga.

Thanks for the replies mate. So, after watching this arc, I understand that One Piece is not only about Luffy's craziness. It has some important sacrifices too.
Ok 1 more question.
Will Luffy ever meet his childhood friend Sabo (or Sado? ) ? Coz I think he will, or else they wouldnt have shown him in his childhood days

Top Bottom