Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
in any gundam timeline(including UC) only must watch are original MS gundam 0079 & its sequel zeta gunadam followed by movie char's counter attack.rest all series are passable including ZZ which many consider the worst possible sequel to any gundam series(except the seed/seed destiny & its main character jokingly referred to as "jesus yamato").

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
in any gundam timeline(including UC) only must watch are original MS gundam 0079 & its sequel zeta gunadam followed by movie char's counter attack.rest all series are passable including ZZ which many consider the worst possible sequel to any gundam series(except the seed/seed destiny & its main character jokingly referred to as "jesus yamato").

Well in my opinion, the whole of UC was awesome. Have you watched the new Unicorn OVA?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
well as i said these series are long(50+) & many just don't have enough time(including me) so it all comes down to must watch(or most rated/recommended across a wide variety of sources) which includes only original 0079 series & its sequel zeta gundam followed by movie char's counter attack.ZZ series is very bad(i watched some of it including last 2 episodes but couldn't fully watch it) & victory gundam(seen it full) is just about average.rest all are movies/ova's in UC timeline which can be passed easily.of course if someone has lots of time & like mecha shows a lot then go ahead but i feel majority of people just don't have this much free time.if someone has limited time he would rather watch code geass or tengen toppa gurren lagann rather than watching Nth iteration/sequel gundam series especially if that person has seen the original 1st two series & the movie.

Piyush

Lanaya
Did anyone started/completed Robotics;Notes?
It has finished airing.

Also, starting Natsume Yuujinchou. Lets see how it goes.

Neo

^^ Yeah same. Have heard a lot about these. Zetsuen no Tempest also finished airing too. Anybody watched this one?

Finished Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Superb ending. :) The animation and art style is worth applauding.

Planning to start : Evangelion (someone help me with the order of viewing this series) and Dead man wonderland.

heidi2521

Padawan
Finished Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Superb ending. :) The animation and art style is worth applauding.

Planning to start : Evangelion (someone help me with the order of viewing this series) and Dead man wonderland.

Agree about the ending.

For Eva first watch the main series, then End of Eva, then the new Rebuild of Eva series.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
avoid evangelion series.the original one was dark & its ending so gloomy that it is rumored that author/creator was in a state of severe mental stress when he wrote it.i too felt it was overrated.

kisame

King of Heroes
Finished all seasons of Darker Than Black.Totally like the cold personality of Hei(No nonsense protagonist).(10/10)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
avoid evangelion series.the original one was dark & its ending so gloomy that it is rumored that author/creator was in a state of severe mental stress when he wrote it.i too felt it was overrated.

Eva was good. I think I understood the ending, although I cant be too sure because Gainax wont release details. Then EoE was also released to clarify things.

After that rebuild was released which is pretty easy to follow and awesome IMHO. 3 movies are out and I'm waiting for movie 4 :D

Top Bottom