Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Watched One Piece-Toriko-DBZ crossover (OP episode 590) and OP Movie Z.
1. Nice to see all DBZ characters back on a show after such a long time.
2. They underpowered everybody from DBZ except Mr Satan. Goku's pl seemed it went below 900 and IMHO, they used Goku's pl from DB. this needs no explaination at all.
3. man, Toriko seems powerful. Added him to my animelist.

4. The Movie Z: Luffy and crew faced their strongest enemy yet, Former Admiral Zephyr, now called as 'Z'.
5. Fight between 'Z' and Kizaru in the beginning. 'Z' lost and is found floating on a plank by the SHC who save and treat him. 'Z' breaks havoc knowing they are pirates. somehow the crew escaped.
6. Luffy get his ass kicked when he faces Z again on another island. Island almost gets destroyed.
7. Finally Luffy beats Z on an island and finally Navy/Marines show up.

Now, I would love to give a more detailed review, but since some people would want to watch the Movie, it will spoil the fun. For OP Fans, its a must watch.

My Rating: 9.5/10

Movie and episode both are available on torrents.

srsly they uderpowered alll?? i would like to c tat plz pm me the link.......

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Then who gives?

One Piece (Manga) - The One Piece Wiki - Manga, Anime, Pirates, Marines, Treasure, Devil Fruits, and more

One Piece has the highest total manga sales within Japan, and is currently Weekly Shōnen Jump's most acclaimed and all-time best-selling title. The manga is the first to increase the sales of Weekly Shōnen Jump in eleven years. As of volume 65, the series has sold over 260,000,000 copies domestically and is the fastest manga to reach sales of 100,000,000.[4]
2008: One Piece was the best selling manga in Japan with 5,956,540 volumes sold. Volume 49 with 1,544,000 copies was in fourth place, Volume 50 with 1,678,208 copies hold the first place and Volume 51 with 1,646,978 copies was in second place.[5][6]
2009: One Piece was the best selling manga series in Japan with 14,721,241 volumes sold. Volume 53 hold the first place with 2,057,528 copies sold, volumes 54, 52, and 55 place second, third and fourth respectively with 1,963,696, 1,952,551, and 1,810,410 copies sold respectively.[7][8]
2010: Volume 59 holds a manga initial circulation record in Japan with 3.2 million copies.[9] The volume set a new record for the first-week sales by selling 1,852,541 copies.[10][11]
2010: The first half One Piece was the best selling manga in Japan with 15,220,095 copies sold approximately. Volume 57 was in first place and Vol. 56 in the second with 2,305,594 and 2,276,013 copies sold respectively.[12][13]
2011: One Piece was the best selling manga in Japan with 37,996,373 copies sold. Volume 61 was the best selling volume in Japan with 3,382,588 copies sold.

Japan's Yearly Manga Rankings for Fiscal 2012 - Forums - MyAnimeList.net

Japan Tries To Figure Out Why Everybody Loves One Piece

The Best of the Best of Manga: Shonen Jump’s 20 Best Sellers of*All-Time | RocketNews24

30 Top-Selling Manga in Japan by Series: 2012 - News - Anime News Network

BTW, try googling "most selling manga" and you'll nkow why I said it was One Piece.

You should also know how ratings are done on myanimelist.net
MyAnimeList.net

Only scores where a user has completed at least 1/5 of the anime/manga are calculated.

Example: If you watched a 26 episode series, this means you would had to have watched at least 5 episodes (26/5.2)=5. We're using 5.2 instead of 5 so we get a whole number for "most" series.

Formula
Weighted Rank (WR) = (v / (v + m)) * S + (m / (v + m)) * C
S = Average score for the Anime (mean).
v = Number of votes for the Anime = (Number of people scoring the Anime).
m = Minimum votes/scores required to get a calculated score (currently 50 scores required).
C = The mean score across the entire Anime DB.

kisame

King of Heroes
Started Durarara.First time seeing an anime where it is narrated from viewpoint of so many characters.
Its first ending song was good.
Liking it so far.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Soooooo, I heard that Hungama is going to air One Piece and I'm unable to leave a feedback on Hungama TV's shitty flash based website. All are requested to give them a feed back like this but don't copy this entirely.

"Hi Hungama has recently been airing trailers for "One Piece". I hope you don't destroy the anime by stupid dubbing and useless censoring like you did with Shinchan. Moreover, issue a warning before the telecast that the anime"One Piece" is suitable for children above age 15 and the channel or producer of "One Piece" doesn't holds any responsibility if a child under 15 hurts himself trying to copy any of the characters. and the website is ****. Why don't you stop using flash based layout and design it using HTML5?"

<Your Name>

This is necessary because Hungama will ruin One Piece with their 3rd class dubbing and censoring. Everybody please forward this to every One Piece fan in India and ask them to e-mail this to Hungama before they turn "One Piece" anime into a childish cartoon.

Top Bottom