Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^unless you want to spoil your fun by reading spoilers i suggest keep away from manga or start reading manga from the point where latest naruto episode is(excluding fillers of course).anime will always be behind manga so those who read manga already know more about story than those who only watch anime & you don't want to know what happens in latest manga chapter because anime will take ~50 episodes to get there.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Watched One Piece-Toriko-DBZ crossover (OP episode 590) and OP Movie Z.
1. Nice to see all DBZ characters back on a show after such a long time.
2. They underpowered everybody from DBZ except Mr Satan. Goku's pl seemed it went below 900 and IMHO, they used Goku's pl from DB. this needs no explaination at all.
3. man, Toriko seems powerful. Added him to my animelist.

4. The Movie Z: Luffy and crew faced their strongest enemy yet, Former Admiral Zephyr, now called as 'Z'.
5. Fight between 'Z' and Kizaru in the beginning. 'Z' lost and is found floating on a plank by the SHC who save and treat him. 'Z' breaks havoc knowing they are pirates. somehow the crew escaped.
6. Luffy get his ass kicked when he faces Z again on another island. Island almost gets destroyed.
7. Finally Luffy beats Z on an island and finally Navy/Marines show up.

Now, I would love to give a more detailed review, but since some people would want to watch the Movie, it will spoil the fun. For OP Fans, its a must watch.

My Rating: 9.5/10

Movie and episode both are available on torrents.

man Naruo has so many fillers in between... nonetheless they are enjoyable :D

Those fillers are so stupid. I mean why in the blue hell would anyone want to see love story of a former ANBU girl and a dead Chunin exam proctor (Hayate)? There is no point in showing 11 minutes of FLASHBACK in a FILLER episode of 20 minutes length excluding the opening and ending songs.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Those fillers are so stupid. I mean why in the blue hell would anyone want to see love story of a former ANBU girl and a dead Chunin exam proctor (Hayate)? There is no point in showing 11 minutes of FLASHBACK in a FILLER episode of 20 minutes length excluding the opening and ending songs.

I agree on that...most fillers have flashbacks....not all are annoying...some related to Pervy sage are really funny :D. Well now m on 183 episode, its better I stay away from the latest manga.

Piyush

Lanaya
I'm sooo pi$$ed off right now.
I was downloading Natsume Yuujinchou... all 4 seasons... 13 gb

Today the downloading was finished and then I realized that it doesnt have Eng subs. It was Jap Audio and Subs ONLY. :mad:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I'm sooo pi$$ed off right now.
I was downloading Natsume Yuujinchou... all 4 seasons... 13 gb

Today the downloading was finished and then I realized that it doesnt have Eng subs. It was Jap Audio and Subs ONLY. :mad:

Search for subtitles, lol?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
are their entire seasons available on these sites that too with Eng audio ???

Not always. But English language (either subs or dubs or both) is a requirement to upload in BakaBT. Nyaa is a little more lax in this regard, but 99.9% of the time the uploads are marked accordingly.

Neo

are their entire seasons available on these sites that too with Eng audio ???

Pretty much everything is available on BakaBT, with good quality , good seeders and everything there has eng dub or sub or both. All the torrent details are given beforehand so you don't have to regret like piyush (who downloads from tbp or kak :p )
Nyaa doesnt always have enough seeders and most things there are very high quality (which translates to big file sizes)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Pretty much everything is available on BakaBT, with good quality , good seeders and everything there has eng dub or sub or both. All the torrent details are given beforehand so you don't have to regret like piyush (who downloads from tbp or kak :p )
Nyaa doesnt always have enough seeders and most things there are very high quality (which translates to big file sizes)

BakaBT does keep very high quality versions, but they are not uploaded as often as they are on Nyaa, and most 1080p content is usually optimized on BakaBT so you get pretty much the same quality as a Nyaa raw/ high res upload with a much smaller footprint.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
only those anime which are released in USA get english dub.it is also widely accepted that for 90% of the anime series 1080p is unnecessary so get the 720p version & save yourself hdd space as well as downloading time.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
only those anime which are released in USA get english dub.it is also widely accepted that for 90% of the anime series 1080p is unnecessary so get the 720p version & save yourself hdd space as well as downloading time.

I disagree about the 1080 vs 720 bit. I found that 1080 vids looked much better than 720 vids on my monitor and my TVs.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
on bakabt there are many torrents for which there is 720p version but no 1080p version because mods found no significant quality difference & rejected the 1080p offer.also 720p version i am talking about are those from blu-ray & not HDTV 720p release which is the norm now-a-days.maybe you have these types of 720p releases & obviously if the series is new/just ended they are the only one because complete blu-ray release takes at least 7-8 months after the end of series.

heidi2521

Padawan
Anybody here watched Dennou Coil?

It takes place in the future where augmented reality glasses have begun becoming mainstream ~15 years after their initial introduction in 2026.

It has a great plot, a good sense of humour, well done animations, multi-faceted characters, great music and more.

A highly under appreciated anime. Would recommend.

Top Bottom