Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

heidi2521

Padawan
I just finished watching Broken Blade. Was a pretty good series. I recommend you guys watch it. Too bad the manga wont be translated :(

Now I'm going to return to Ouran High School Host Club (manga).

There is an excellent fan translation floating around.

Elfen Lied is excellent. I would recommend that nearly everyone watch it.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
u started watching it didn't u??
edit:i started watching it cause i noticed it in ur anime list........
finished it......... in all the series was very good very much liked the ending hoped there would be a sequel

Its been some time since I finished it. I don't think i would prefer a sequel to it. 13 eps are enough for anime like elfen lied.

need more suggestion for anime...... plz suggest only short series like <60 episodes not like dragon ball z and all.........

Genre?

kisame

King of Heroes
need more suggestion for anime...... plz suggest only short series like <60 episodes not like dragon ball z and all.........
Going by your animelist, I recommend Code Geass(Must Watch).

Comedy:Ixion Saga,Is this a Zombie,Ben-To
Action: Darker Than Black,Katanagatari,Psycho-Pass,Fate/Zero

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Heh you are a lil feeble at heart. But yea, personal opinions differ. :)

U like to see people loosing there limbs (especially girls)??

Its been some time since I finished it. I don't think i would prefer a sequel to it. 13 eps are enough for anime like elfen lied.
well manga and anime has very different stories i tried reading manga but i was lost as what was happening i couldn't figure out the order of events in manga and anime is very different.......

manga had larger story which could be included in anime....

comedy + action + supernatural.........

started watching ef- a tale of memories first 3 episodes are quite boring thinking of dropping this one......

Piyush

Lanaya
you think 74 episode series is short!
Yea, after going through anime like bleach, naruto, one piece, pokemon, etcetc, it seems to me a short anime.
U like to see people loosing there limbs (especially girls)??
Well not really.
But after playing games like Dead space, Left for dead, postal, dead island, etcetc, it doesnt bother me much.

comedy + action + supernatural.........

started watching ef- a tale of memories first 3 episodes are quite boring thinking of dropping this one......

InuYasha
Getbackers

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Well not really.
But after playing games like Dead space, Left for dead, postal, dead island, etcetc, it doesnt bother me much.

well plating games is different thing even i act like monster(u know kill killl....) when i play games.......

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
you think 74 episode series is short!

Compared to 300+ episodes of Bleach, KochiKame, Gundam (talking about the whole of Universal Century taken together), Dragon Ball (whole series), yes it is.

I've started watching Space Cobra. I think it is pretty good, as long as you can handle the explicit content (not hentai grade or erotic but nudity is there).

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
bleach,naruto,dbz,inuyasha,one piece etc are exceptions(being based on exceptionally popular & lengthy manga).most of the anime series are 24-26 episodes or less(season wise) with gundam series usually being ~50 episodes(& not all of them can be considered watch worthy).

Finished 17 eps of Tagen Toppa Gurren Lagan. Thanks whitestar for recommending this suegoo anime. :D Arigatou-desu!

And finished One Piece till ep 550
Fate Stay Night till ep22

heidi2521

Padawan
Just finished Patlabor and will finish Working!! soon. I'm planning to watch Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! and Boku Wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai after that.

I didn't come across a single mention of Battle Angel Alita/BAA: Last Order in this thread.One of my favourite Manga series of all time.

Just finished Patlabor and will finish Working!! soon. I'm planning to watch Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! and Boku Wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai after that.

I didn't come across a single mention of Battle Angel Alita/BAA: Last Order in this thread.One of my favourite Manga series of all time.

Neo

^^I now feel the urge to watch ef series even more :D even though you told me yo drop it :p I hope I don't cry.

On a side note, finished Infinite Stratos, K-On!, Nurarihyon no Magu.
IS has some cool mechs.
K-On! Has a lot of *kawaii* stuff .
NnM was a great one too. Demons and shìt.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
bleach,naruto,dbz,inuyasha,one piece etc are exceptions(being based on exceptionally popular & lengthy manga).most of the anime series are 24-26 episodes or less(season wise) with gundam series usually being ~50 episodes(& not all of them can be considered watch worthy).

Almost every episode in the UC timeline is watch worthy, which is why I specified UC in my previous post. Besides, whether or not a series is watch worthy does not mean that the episodes should not be counted. Short or long depends on perspective and how good a series is. Even 24 episodes for an average series can be long while 50-64 episodes for an addictive series feels too short.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
That's why i have never recommended anyone the ef series even though i loved it :)

btw try katanagatari.

actually i kinda finished it now its really good but a little strange very different from other animes , how do i say this its complex difficult to understand........

nims11

BIOS Terminator
actually i kinda finished it now its really good but a little strange very different from other animes , how do i say this its complex difficult to understand........

the second part (prequel) - tale of melodies has lots of difficult to get metaphors. But i will recommend it because apart from being good, it will also help you clear some of your doubts in tale of memories.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
the second part (prequel) - tale of melodies has lots of difficult to get metaphors. But i will recommend it because apart from being good, it will also help you clear some of your doubts in tale of memories.

will be finishing it today............

Top Bottom