Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Didn't they do a Gainax ending on this one?

i also feel the same but it was better then the others.......

@ whitestar thanks for recommending dual parallel nice show............

it seems the new dragon ball z movie made 7 million USD in just 2 days that also only releasing in japan 5 th worldwide rank on revenue.......

flyingcow

Shibe
Please help ASAP,Want to start watching new anime. Newbie here. Only watched Deathnote, Naruto(only few Ep's), One piece( only first 5-6 eps)

Please suggest me a good anime. I like all three mentioned above.

Please dont suggest ultra dark/depressing animes.

Thank you :)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Eureka Seven. A good contrast of bright and dark in the same show. It isn't extremely dark though, it just has it's moments of darkness that are totally relevant to the plot.

heidi2521

Padawan
I've been reading the Legend of Zelda manga. Ocarina of Time was mediocre at best because it follows the game too closely, which had a plot just for having a plots sake, so it has no depth and with Link succeeding at everything at the first try, but it really picks up after that. Oracle of Seasons and Majoras Mask are really good.

Two anime series i would recommend would be Minami-ke and Working!!. Both are quite hilarious.The asread seasons (Minami-ke Okaeri, Okawari and Betsubara) are done quite horribly though. Just stick to the Daume and Feel seasons(Minami-ke 1, Omatase, Tadima).

kisame

King of Heroes
Please help ASAP,Want to start watching new anime. Newbie here. Only watched Deathnote, Naruto(only few Ep's), One piece( only first 5-6 eps)

Please suggest me a good anime. I like all three mentioned above.

Please dont suggest ultra dark/depressing animes.

Thank you :)
Ixion Saga DT and "Problem Children are coming from another world,aren't they?" would be good.

Also all Typemoon fans should give All Around Typemoon a try.Pretty hilarious.

flyingcow

Shibe
Ok, will try first few episodes of your suggestions guys,

But is there any site on which I could view anime episodes?? Please PM me

Thank you :D

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed Zero No Tsukaima
Overall rating 8

The whole series is a decent package of comedy, romance and main plot. Even though I had a good guess about how the series will end, it still was fun completing it.

Meanwhile also completed

To Love ru series
Elfen Lied
Highschool DxD (18+ )

Next on the list is:

Sora No Otoshimono (the reason I chose this anime is that its somewhat similar to Zero No Tsukaime but with better critics)

Natsume Yuujinchou (the series is a great Slice of life anime with 4 small series and 8.8 rating on myanimelist)

Also, Little busters is taking a looong time, havent started even 1st arc and already spent around 15hrs on it. No wonder why its mentioned as the long but satisfying visual anime.

Last edited:

debarshi

Otaku
Zero No Tsukaima was a decent one... And it ended pretty good too

Anywhere here watching Magi?

For slice of life anime, I just completed a few, and all of them were great (some were pretty much of 2012 winter)
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Tonari no Kaibatsu
Sukitte Ii na Yo
K-ON
Usagi Drops
I just hate how the manga ends and wish a second season NEVER happens, but that's only my opinion

For others
Another
Bakemonogatari

BTW Hinokio was a treat to watch too :)

I seriously need to update all of these to my myanimelist account. Its getting tough to keep track.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Completed Zero No Tsukaima
Overall rating 8

The whole series is a decent package of comedy, romance and main plot. Even though I had a good guess about how the series will end, it still was fun completing it.

Meanwhile also completed

To Love ru series
Elfen Lied
Highschool DxD (18+ )

Next on the list is:

Sora No Otoshimono (the reason I chose this anime is that its somewhat similar to Zero No Tsukaime but with better critics)

Natsume Yuujinchou (the series is a great Slice of life anime with 4 small series and 8.8 rating on myanimelist)

Also, Little busters is taking a looong time, havent started even 1st arc and already spent around 15hrs on it. No wonder why its mentioned as the long but satisfying visual anime.

Sora No Otoshimono is good u'll like it i completed first season m on second.........

also zero no tsukaima , wth dude ending was not that good.......

Piyush

Lanaya
Sora No Otoshimono is good u'll like it i completed first season m on second.........

also zero no tsukaima , wth dude ending was not that good.......

hehehe, what type of ending did you want?
I expected that type of ending anyways, since there were hardly any sort of sacrifices in the whole series.
Still it was good 1 time watch for me, as it had enough humor, good voice acting and pretty good expression animations.

Piyush

Lanaya
Zero No Tsukaima was a decent one... And it ended pretty good too

Anywhere here watching Magi?

For slice of life anime, I just completed a few, and all of them were great (some were pretty much of 2012 winter)
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Tonari no Kaibatsu
Sukitte Ii na Yo
K-ON

Hey man, can you drop a lil info regarding each of the above anime, it'll be easy for me to choose that way.

Neo

I'm currently watching two anime.
K-On!: Its just so kawaiii! Mio-chan and Yui-chan are soo cute (and I like cute things, especially girls :D) .
Infinite Stratos : Its a mecha type anime, seems good till now. Nothing very amazing though.

Top Bottom