Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Asked myself the same question quite a few times - Zero no Tsukaima is not quite SoL but is good, with tsundere characters and same seiyuu. You can also go for Kimi No Todoke.

On another note, for those who like VNs, please do try out Katawa Shoujo. Its friggin' awesome. From OST to story.

Yeah, I think I already watched few episodes of Kimi No Todoke. But the feels in Toradora are on another level.

Already played Katawa Shoujo. Emi's arc.

sohan_92

In the zone
Sword Art Online : Extra Edition, A huge flop. (4/10)

Finished Natsume OVA and Lala special. Good as ever. (◕ ‿ ◕)

Planning to watch Hotarubi no Mori e.

debarshi

Otaku
Planning to watch Hotarubi no Mori e.

You will like it

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I think I already watched few episodes of Kimi No Todoke. But the feels in Toradora are on another level.

Already played Katawa Shoujo. Emi's arc.

True that. I've yet to find an anime which parallels Toradora in the level of emotions conveyed. But there are anime which come close. Kanon (2006) comes close. Its another masterpiece.

By the way, which arc of Katawa Shoujo did you like the most? Have you completed it? I liked Rin- arc the most, closely followed by Emi.

Who's catching Gun Gale Online?

Piyush

Lanaya
By the way, which arc of Katawa Shoujo did you like the most? Have you completed it? I liked Rin- arc the most, closely followed by Emi.

Who's catching Gun Gale Online?

I liked the arc of that girl (forgot the name) who had an accident and got scars on side of her face. Emi's arc was good too, Rin arc was different from the rest, Shizune's arc was very much predictable and finally the last girl (forgot the name again), her arc was pretty good too.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
True that. I've yet to find an anime which parallels Toradora in the level of emotions conveyed. But there are anime which come close. Kanon (2006) comes close. Its another masterpiece.

I am not liking Kanon (2006) :/ Am halfway through and just can't take it. Still watching it a very slow rate as expecting it to get better.

RBX

In the zone
Finished watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and I'm disappointed.
They went through all the inheritance etc and I didn't get to see anyone fight seriously except Tsuna. Many other things were left uncovered like what secret the Reborn told to Yamamoto and who actually was Kawahiro.
I'm going to look into manga as there seem to be many more chapters after the anime's ending.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I liked the arc of that girl (forgot the name) who had an accident and got scars on side of her face. Emi's arc was good too, Rin arc was different from the rest, Shizune's arc was very much predictable and finally the last girl (forgot the name again), her arc was pretty good too.

Hanako and Lily.

Top Bottom