Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
any1 have watched the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya????

i think the one who has power to change reality is kyon itself cause at the beginning of the series first episode he was mentioning how he was bored of normal life tat can't be coincidence that he met haruhi next

It was fun while it lasted, I skipped the episodes which were repetitive with different clothes. I think there is another similar anime- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya chan which is supposed to be a spin off........gonna watch it later.

Naruto is turning a bit impossible now a days, the mangaka has created a villain so powerful now he needs to pull some impossible cr@p to kill him, they should all learn from One Piece.

pain was depicted to be quite powerful at first too. :/

Anyone seen Sword Art Online yet? or BTOOOM!

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Kill la Kill surprises yet again :eek:

Started Ben-to (A weird but amazing anime about few high school kids fighting over half priced ben-tos)
Finished Hataraku Maou Sama (A demon anime like DxD, but no echhi. Funny at times, but failed to live up to its potential)

From this season, watching Noragami (Worth watching. Action comedy)
Tonari no seki kun (Comedy anime with 8-9 minutes episodes about a guy who does weird random stuffs in the classroom).

snap

Lurker
any views on the manga Koe no Katachi(The Shape of Voice) and Aku no Hana(The Flowers of Evil) imo both are great

kisame

King of Heroes
Both Tonari no Seki-kun(light comedy) and Koe no Katachi(good story) are good.
As for Aku no Hana, after reading its synopsis, doesn't look like I will enjoy it.

debarshi

Otaku
Any good Animes like Toradora ?

Asked myself the same question quite a few times - Zero no Tsukaima is not quite SoL but is good, with tsundere characters and same seiyuu. You can also go for Kimi No Todoke.

On another note, for those who like VNs, please do try out Katawa Shoujo. Its friggin' awesome. From OST to story.

Piyush

Lanaya
Asked myself the same question quite a few times - Zero no Tsukaima is not quite SoL but is good, with tsundere characters and same seiyuu. You can also go for Kimi No Todoke.

On another note, for those who like VNs, please do try out Katawa Shoujo. Its friggin' awesome. From OST to story.

+1 for Familiar of Zero, even tough the ending may feel lil empty.

+100 for KS. A great piece of work from 4leaf studio.

snap

Lurker
how is darker than black gemini of the meteor? is it comparable to previous seasons i watched them wayback on animax felt they were pretty epic :razz:

Piyush

Lanaya
^^Cute !

Back on manga:

Continuing these from the point where last ep of anime was released

--Sora no Otoshimono
--Highschool DxD
--Bleach

Started some new ones
--Rosario Vampire
--Golden Boy
--Uzumaki