Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

snap

Lurker
Shingeki no Kyojin 55 released :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

are you guys following attack on titan:before the fall manga ?

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, used to read the base manga, but mangas like this which have a monthly release schedule drops off my radar at tines, like claymore!

nims11

BIOS Terminator

- - - Updated - - -

had started but forgot until now about its existence

- - - Updated - - -

Finished Ben-to. Didn't live up to its potential inspite of some great action. 5/10

- - - Updated - - -

Spring 2014: *www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/03/01-1/updated-spring-2014-anime-chart

RBX

In the zone
Watched a few fight scenes of Avatar: The last airbender and Avatar: The legend of Korra (not anime) and they are very impressive, so I've decided to watch these now.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I love the last airbender. Got the whole of it off the internet. I don't think I'll like Legend of Korra though. Dunno why.

RBX

In the zone
I think it is still better than DBZ live action movie. There will probably be a Shingeki no Kyojin live action movie this year but I've learned to not keep my expectations high.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah, anime ends at the climax of series. But a very well story which still impresses me considering how older it looks. It touches so many themes and in a complex way that one tends to appreciate it later. Had I watched it in my teens, I wouldn't have picked up the metaphors here.

Top Bottom