Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
because english dub is designed with US audience in mind & therefore commonly used US words/references/styles are inserted into the dub.subs if done by fansub groups are usually free of this & now-a-days even official subs have started following this.if you see some earlier/old official anime dvd you will find that official subs & dubs are very similar.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
completed naruto manga uzumaki and fairy tail manga .....

yes these are my first manga to be completed..........

- - - Updated - - -

The mangaka lost it way back, now he'll pull some impossible $hit to end the story.

but how will they do it..........
naruto and sasuke both are about to die.........

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I've given up on Naruto manga now ... the manga seems to be going everywhere at once with o proper direction

Bleach manga is still decent, mainly because the strenritters seem like interesting charecters

Attack on titan started off with a bang, but now it seems to be mucking about. Does not help that they release only one issue a month and then don't move the story forward in that.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
if you want to see some really crazy naruto theory check this out:
[Theory] guess who's inside the Spiral Zetsu talking?(you can read summary and ignore details)

Piyush

Lanaya
Naruto latest chapter
Madara is now in Six path sage form
And Obita will fight him for the time Naruto is revived

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to see some really crazy naruto theory check this out:
[Theory] guess who's inside the Spiral Zetsu talking?(you can read summary and ignore details)

I'm not opening that but I suspect this
Something related to that genetically created Sensei (the one with Hashirama cells, forgot his name)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
this is also speculated by many but that link has a completely different theory.just read it as it is not a spoiler but rather a kind of explanation if Naruto's author try to pull something ridiculous again(what happened with death/reaper seal) to justify madara's power.

Piyush

Lanaya
this is also speculated by many but that link has a completely different theory.just read it as it is not a spoiler but rather a kind of explanation if Naruto's author try to pull something ridiculous again(what happened with death/reaper seal) to justify madara's power.

Will check it for sure once I reach home. And I am hoping that Kishimoto will pull something good and logical. Hoping.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I went through that explanation Whitestar

At first I was not getting anything at all. But after I went through his detailed explanation, it started to make sense. But there are still a couple of loopholes that make me think other way. Lets see how it turns out.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Naruto will end in some Talk No Jutsu and crap plot or else Kishimoto will go full rip off mode, introduce dragon balls and then revive everybody, make naruto do a spirit bomb and kill madara :deadbored:

Piyush

Lanaya
Naruto will end in some Talk No Jutsu and crap plot or else Kishimoto will go full rip off mode, introduce dragon balls and then revive everybody, make naruto do a spirit bomb and kill madara :deadbored:

not funny this time :p

--------

Bleach final arc is interesting

Top Bottom