Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished four seasons of Natsume series and I didn't even realize the series was over. (9/10) Eagerly waiting for OVA. (•❤◡❤•)

watching My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected.. Not that good,not that bad.

And oh yeah,Fairy Tail is going to restart in April.
I'll download Natsume series too.. again.. some day
Btw, Fairy Tail will be starting from the point they left? I mean, in manga continuation?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Finished four seasons of Natsume series and I didn't even realize the series was over. (9/10) Eagerly waiting for OVA. (•❤◡❤•)

watching My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected.. Not that good,not that bad.

And oh yeah,Fairy Tail is going to restart in April.
natsume series .... is it that good??

i have looked at it previously pondering whether to watch or not...........

I'll download Natsume series too.. again.. some day
Btw, Fairy Tail will be starting from the point they left? I mean, in manga continuation?
too bad if its so because i am already following the manga and it won't be fun to watch knowing what will happen..........

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
just finished watching Psycho pass....very good anime but I did not understand the ending, can someone who has watched this anime explain the ending?

kisame

King of Heroes
^What is it that you did not understand??
Shinya--On the run from law/sibyl.
Ginoza--Demoted to Enforcer.
Akane--Made Head of the department.For now will continue to work with Sibyl system.
Shogo--Dead.
As far as Sibyl goes, it cannot be replaced without having total chaotic result.
By the way, a sequel and a movie will be made.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
^What is it that you did not understand??
Shinya--On the run from law/sibyl.
Ginoza--Demoted to Enforcer.
Akane--Made Head of the department.For now will continue to work with Sibyl system.
Shogo--Dead.
As far as Sibyl goes, it cannot be replaced without having total chaotic result.
By the way, a sequel and a movie will be made.

i already know this but may be I am not satisfied with the ending :D.....any similar anime to watch which was released recently?

RBX

In the zone
I've been watching Katekyo Hitman: Reborn. After 18 episodes, I'm wondering if this show will ever have a story.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
m at episode 15...... but the thing is its not like ur other animes u cant watch it in a single run even if u want to it feels kind of boring...........
Gintama is best watched at your own pace. I prefer 2-3 episodes at a time unless you are watching the likes of Umibozu Arc, or Benizakura Arc which i watched in one go.

Phew, Updated the anime list :D and my blog too.

SaiyanGoku's Animelist

Animekart's Blog

Piyush

Lanaya
Completely agreed. Gintama's initial episodes are just for introducing various characters and terms. The story progresses from Benizakura arc. Its no 1 anime on various anime base sites for a areason ;)

Top Bottom