AMD FX-6300 and FX-4300 now available !

AMD should launch FX 6300 in India

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^That is the ultimate TRAGEDY.
Whereas, in a country like ours for most of the budget minded people(Tech products consumers),AMD could have made a deeper dent in the market.They could have enriched their sales,increased their profit by a substantial margin or so.Think about the meagre sales and dismal presence of AMD A4/A6/A8/A10 series of APU's...in India.For ordinary users/consumers and non-gamers/non-enthusiastic users with low budget,Intel Pentium Series or core-i3 series are their WISHFUL or LEFTOVER choices.
Why blame Intel alone for malpractises (Market Strategies),when there are bufoons and clowns sitting on in the board of AMD and due to their mismanagement,gradually eroding the revenue and profits out.Virtually they(AMD) are handing Intel a silver platter.

Last edited:
OP
Cilus

Cilus

laborare est orare
No man. It looks like AMD is completely skipping the middle range Piledriver CPU release in Indian market. Probably they will directly launch Steam Roller directly.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
****ing bad .. this clearly shows how much affection AMD has for their cpu business in here - ever since the release of the Intel's C2D line up AMD is just screwing their CPU part more and more - true in the middle they have manufactured some good A2/P2 X4 and X6s but ( talking about sub 10k cpus ) now what Intel is doing with their cvpu prices, AMD is doing the same thing with their true cpu line up .. they are more interested in APUs in here because ours is a value driven market but then again how many apus ( fm2 ) are available too that remains a big question.

SO here's the AMD's simple strategy : for 10k+ cpu you got only 8xxx series cpus but if your budget is less than 10k either grab a 8K APU or be happy dual core cpu/apu .. people say Intel is doing monopoly in the cpu business but with such few options for us who's the playing the real monopoly ? at-least in here ?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
****ing bad .. this clearly shows how much affection AMD has for their cpu business in here - ever since the release of the Intel's C2D line up AMD is just screwing their CPU part more and more - true in the middle they have manufactured some good A2/P2 X4 and X6s but ( talking about sub 10k cpus ) now what Intel is doing with their cvpu prices, AMD is doing the same thing with their true cpu line up .. they are more interested in APUs in here because ours is a value driven market but then again how many apus ( fm2 ) are available too that remains a big question.

SO here's the AMD's simple strategy : for 10k+ cpu you got only 8xxx series cpus but if your budget is less than 10k either grab a 8K APU or be happy dual core cpu/apu .. people say Intel is doing monopoly in the cpu business but with such few options for us who's the playing the real monopoly ? at-least in here ?

Claps! To you topgear,for mentioning the True Facts.

Actually a bunch of "Clowns" /"Jokers" are ruling and ruining the business of AMD in their HQ.
I wonder,are they really trying to dissolve the company or what????

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
AMD should have taken the risk, ultimately they have very little to lose... or so it seems. I would have loved to see CPU/GPU bundles from them at special rates. That would have made more business sense IMO.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
see that's where AMD's problem is - APUs are cool but a 8k gpu has enough power to outperform such things by a hefty margin .. and the silly part is one can't even CF such APus with a discrete gpus so PUs gpu part is not a permanent solution by any means and when a people gets a powerful discrete gpu he/she will feell like a fool for pying that extra money for the non usable gpu part of the APU.

look at Intel - still they suck at their gpu part but no one can say Intel sucks at making cpus ( at-least not from C2D line up ) so still they are concentrating on their cpu part very well ... but AMD is busy in fooling around with APU+GPU but if they even put a little attention of that on the market demand could have easily the winner of the sub 10k cpu market - let's face it FX- 6300 is nice product but why AMD is so reluctant about marketing it is a big mystery.

If AMD puts lots of effort in marketing APUs they might screw with their gpu part as well in the future .. why ? they will think customers in value driven markets are more interested in buying a APU rather than a cpu and gpu only and that reason is enough for them to skip some gpu parts here as they will think it may interfere with their APU market ( but thanks to the third party manufacturers for which the gpu still may be available ) like they are doing with the FX-600 .. despite of being a good potent cpu it's only the APUs which making it seat behind.

AMD has already ( at-least bitfang ) planned to introduce FX-6300 in here ;-)
AMD FX-6300 6C Processor, Compare and Buy latest AMD Processors Online in India: bitFang.com
I'm highly doubtful that anyone would spend 10k for FX6300,AMd better keeps the pricing at max rs8300 mark. If they keeps the pricing at 10k then we'll have many alternatives in that range like i5 3450 / i5 3330.
Moreover if they keeps the price at 10k people will surely skip it and opt for FX8350 which is priced at 12k in the local market.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Don't worry ... that god damn thing is not available in here now and won't be in the future too and 10k ! .... we should get it at 6k for the delay it caused ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
FX 6300 and FX 4300 May Be available now ;-) I checked the site a few days before and it was showing coming soon mid april or something like that .. but now it looks like any regular cpu which is in stock with bitfang :

AMD FX-6300 6C Processor, Compare and Buy latest AMD Processors Online in India: bitFang.com

*www.bitfang.com/amd-fx-4300-quad-core-piledriver-processor-pid42526/

*img577.imageshack.us/img577/3584/image000xj.png

*img13.imageshack.us/img13/6713/image001sn.png

Changed the thread title - now those of you who wants the cpu please do confirm the availability.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I think FX6300 and FX8320 are available at the same price. So skip until a price drop. It should be priced at rs8000.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
at-last .. thanks a lot vkl .. also I've heard that FX-4300 is available at 6.2k .. it's about time AMD released the cpu for us ;-)

BTW, changed thread title.

Top Bottom