Amazon.in launched

Gollum

Collector
So Amazon mostly relies on BlueDart and some other reputed 3rd parties for shipping .. that's good but better would be if they can launch their own courier service like FK which has the best tracking update I've seen so far .. BD's tracking never worked for me.

same here, I ordered a watch from lens kart and the blue dart tracking number never worked. Thankfully BD office is 5 minutes from my house and so the guy come to my house first for delivery.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Endorsing your comments topgear,as I have already mentioned in another thread,that most of the so called "Reputed" Courier companies in India sucks...But FP really is outstanding through its own courier/delivery system.

Recently again while buying products from eBay,I am much satisfied by the service of Firstflight,DTDC compared to Blue Dart. The most worst of them seems to be "ARAMEX".

Wishing to see when Amazon brings out Smartphones,Tablets,Laptops,etc. at amazon.in

OP
V

Vignesh B

Youngling
Surprisingly Blue dart provides the best service in my place. Never had any glitches with them. Probably it varies from place to place.
Anyway as already stated Flipkart's own service is arguably the best. Though I wonder wouldn't having a separate courier service be more costly than depending on 3rd party services? Perhaps they may launch, once they start having a good number of transactions.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Surprisingly Blue dart provides the best service in my place. Never had any glitches with them. Probably it varies from place to place.
Anyway as already stated Flipkart's own service is arguably the best. Though I wonder wouldn't having a separate courier service be more costly than depending on 3rd party services? Perhaps they may launch, once they start having a good number of transactions.

They also ask other couriers to deliver goods.

OP
V

Vignesh B

Youngling
They also ask other couriers to deliver goods.
Am assuming, "they" means flipkart here.
I didn't know about that. All the products that I've bought have been delivered through ekart only. Perhaps they use other courier services in smaller towns where they don't have their centres.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

the online tracking system worked flaslessly for you ? I don't think the tracking system has anything to do with any particluar place .. BD is fast but whenever I checked they always show shipment delayed/cancelled due to train/bus/air plane delayed and ARAMEX their tracking sucks but product delivery is good as they would call you before the delivery. anyway, I'm drifting off too much from the thread topic so as for now period.

OP
V

Vignesh B

Youngling
the online tracking system worked flaslessly for you ? I don't think the tracking system has anything to do with any particluar place .. BD is fast but whenever I checked they always show shipment delayed/cancelled due to train/bus/air plane delayed and ARAMEX their tracking sucks but product delivery is good as they would call you before the delivery. anyway, I'm drifting off too much from the thread topic so as for now period.
1. Yes, the tracking system worked without an issue. Whenever I next get a chance, I'll post the status.
2. By best service "in my place", I meant that in overall terms BD is the company to whom most prefer and arguably the least flawed in my place.
3. Rest all the points - Agree.

Gollum

Collector
I see a good collections of Headphones on the site. i hope they bring Games too and special edition/limited editions goodies too.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Ordered Book from amazon on wednesday evening, shipped yesterday early morning,Still package is in mumbai only

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Friend,admitting a delay on their part,still it's a minor glitch when compared to other dismal performance + experience of eBay,Infibeam,etc. reputed online sites(SOMETIMES).

Top Bottom