All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Blue Leaf

Broken In
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Yep still now 4Eps leaked.I will wait for Scene 720p as most of the webrips are out of sync

Makx

Game on

6 Episode leaked, 4 already online :-D
The first episode of the new season 'Game of Thrones' leaked on the internet - IBNLive

A

amit.tiger12

Someone interested in marvel's superhero movies?? can read this..

Now going to watch marvel's new superhero series, Marvel's Daredevil released on yesterday April 10, 13 episodes all.
it's 9.5 from IMDB
Daredevil (TV Series 2015? ) - IMDb

upcoming series from netflix...
Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones, 2015
Marvel's Luke Cage, 2016
Marvel's Iron Fist, TBA
The Defenders, TBA

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof

Daredevil is awesome.. It suppresses every superhero TV show upto now("Angel "is always going be there in my heart) . I've to say it's one of the unique ones.

The only thing I've to say about GOT is, isn't the maggy the frog supposed to be ugly as sh@t(as in the books )..well in tv, she doesn't look ugly to me .
Jokes aside, they are surpassing the books very quickly, I don't want the TV show to end before I get a chance to finish the books, it seems inevitable now.

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer

anyone following Outlander (TV Series 2014? ) - IMDb ? it appears to be quite good, time travel stuff too ! :D

A

amit.tiger12

daredevil was good but not great... it was bore in start and middle, at the end it looks better...

anyone following Outlander (TV Series 2014? ) - IMDb ? it appears to be quite good, time travel stuff too ! :D

ohhh thanks for suggestion... looks good.. getting it. :) thanks..

A

amit.tiger12

aye, can only confirm after watching, but its about some scottish highland business, with a lot of retro looks !

IMDb: Most Popular Sci-Fi TV Series

iZombie is good, but missing that magic what Arrow and Flash created for CW Network.. but still good show..

Last edited by a moderator:

Cruzy

Journeyman

Does anyone here watch this show called Chuck.I used to watch it when it came on axn and I've recently started watching it again...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Does anyone here watch this show called Chuck.I used to watch it when it came on axn and I've recently started watching it again...
Me. Big chuck fan here. Watched all seasons.

Cruzy

Journeyman

I'm right now on season 2 episode 10. Even I'm a big fan of the series. But I think it wasn't very popular was it??

icebags

Technomancer

finding outlander pretty good & dramatic, highly recommended with some maturity level cautions. :)

Top Bottom