All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Watched Agents of Shield S02E19 great episode. Highly recommended to watch this episode first before you watch Avengers age of ultron

$hadow

Geek in making

Watched Agents of Shield S02E19 great episode. Highly recommended to watch this episode first before you watch Avengers age of ultron

This single episode will help if I haven't seen the rest of the season?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Anybody watches Agents of Shield? Its nice how Marvel is bridging different movies in the cinematic universe with this series.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Anybody watches Agents of Shield? Its nice how Marvel is bridging different movies in the cinematic universe with this series.
I watch it. They are building up the team for Inhumans and have been linked with Captain America 2, Thor 2 and Age Of Ultron too. Its entertaining, supplements the movies well.

Next week is season 2's finale.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

I watch it. They are building up the team for Inhumans and have been linked with Captain America 2, Thor 2 and Age Of Ultron too. Its entertaining, supplements the movies well.

Next week is season 2's finale.
Skye and May FTW......

In fact many might be wondering the sudden opening of Age of Ultron. That is aptly answered by last episode of Agents of Shield

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Skye and May FTW......

In fact many might be wondering the sudden opening of Age of Ultron. That is aptly answered by last episode of Agents of Shield

I too was like "What are they doing there all of sudden? o_O " untill I watched the last episode which has perfect timing with USA's release of A:AoU.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

I too was like "What are they doing there all of sudden? o_O " untill I watched the last episode which has perfect timing with USA's release of A:AoU.
Yeah..I watched the movie today after watching the last episode. I missed Coulson though. That guy should have been there

Flash

Lost in speed

If you've watched the last episode of Gotham, you will get this.

*i.imgur.com/qJtO7x7.png

ashs1

Padawan

Saw Gotham Finale episode today...

As far as the episode is concerned, it was good but with inconsistencies..but that seems to be the general theme with the series..
Don Maroni's death was an incredible moment( right, babes ? :p ).. but, i am not happy with the way Don Falcone's character is going...
Edward Nygma's character has been nicely setup for Season 2..can't wait for more him..
Barbara kean has been boring for most of the series, but she was gr8 in the finale..
Penguin has been the main villain for this season.. He'll be a bigger mafia in S2, i suppose..
& last but not the least..what the hell was thomas wayne upto ???? :O The cliffhanger was fantastic !!

Characters like Ivy, Joker ( possibly Jerome from the circus ), Harvey Dent, Victor Zsasz, Crane a.k.a. Scarecrow & hopefully tommy elliot (remember his role in Hush series ?? ) will make a comeback in S2..& there are reports that Hugo strange & Mr. freeze will also be in S2..Hoppefully, even Ra's. :D

As far as acting goes, Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney was the best one in this season !!
Hopefullly she's not dead !!

Gotham Season 1 : 7.5/10

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Gotham Season 1 Episode 22 8/10
(Season finale)

Gotham in its run has produced better episodes than this. To cramp up more shocks in one episode it seemed more disoriented than a tight script.
Hope they come up with second season; Penguin, Riddler just found their ground!

Flash

Lost in speed

Gotham Season 1 Episode 22 8/10
(Season finale)

Gotham in its run has produced better episodes than this. To cramp up more shocks in one episode it seemed more disoriented than a tight script.
Hope they come up with second season; Penguin, Riddler just found their ground!
and Bruce Wayne, his cave.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

As far as acting goes, Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney was the best one in this season !!
Hopefullly she's not dead !!
[/SPOILER]

She's not coming back. Confirmed news. Read in newspaper here two weeks back.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Person of Interest S04E22 .. phew.. that was an awesome episode..

Top Bottom