All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Completed watching Batman The Brave and.the Bold, and my favorite episode is the last episode of the season. A different way to end the show, with a twist of breaking the fourth wall.

[YOUTUBE]eCqSyMU-Z7U[/YOUTUBE]

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

It's good in a way. That means that I can watch Gotham when I am done with an episode of Game Of Thrones.

$hadow

Geek in making

I will also be finishing Batman The Brave and.the Bold in a few days.

R2K

In the Zone

Watched finale of Two and half men. Even though the whole new season was a disaster then did end the show with a pretty funny episode.

Anybody watching 'Forever' ?
It is Crime + Sherlock + Mentalist.

Nothing new but a concept of immorality.
It theme is you should enjoy everyday as its your last as death is inevitable

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

yeah,& you forgot to mention that former Mr. Fantastic is playing the lead role.i have found it better than the mentalist.

$hadow

Geek in making

So first thing first I finished Two and a half men. Long journey finally comes to a halt.

ashs1

Padawan

Has anyone started watching The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst ( The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst (TV Mini-Series 2015) - IMDb ) ??

I just finished watching the first episode...Mind Blowing !!!!! :shock::doublethumb:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

The trailers of The Flash and Arrow are sick.. getting hyped!!! :hyper:

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Guys! please suggest some excellent crime tv series worth watching. I have just completed watching true detective.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Guys! please suggest some excellent crime tv series worth watching. I have just completed watching true detective.

Breaking Bad

Its the best :doublethumb:

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is just revolving around FLASH and ARROW for the last 50 pages ....come on kids get out of the mode and suggest some real TV series as well ...

Can't help it. :p
Those two are freaking awesome. :D

ankush28

Bazinga

Started That '70s show. Finished 1st season in 26-27 hours :D :D
Still F.r.i.e.n.d.s > That '70 show

Flash

Lost in speed

The Flash S01E15

TIME F**KING TRAVEL B!TCH :shock::hyper:
OMG!!! WTF!!! :hyper: :hyper: ..To Be continued... now I have to wait for another week :hissyfit:
Finally watched. CGI in flash is top notch for a tv series. /r/flashtv in reddit is already pouring with countless GIFs expressing what happened on the last episode. I've a question now.
Before Joe's kidnapping, Barry 1 (real) sees another Barry 2 (another Barry at his side). Barry 1 asks Wells about what it is, and he says it's a Speed Mirage. Episode moves on with Barry 1, and he runs back and forth on the shoreline to stop tidal wave, and thus accidentally time travels to the point where he meets another Barry. Now Barry 1 (future) sees another Barry (past) running before him, and stops for a moment to sees the same things happened before. So in this timeline, Barry 1 is Barry 2. Where's Barry 1?

and this scene. *www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/images/smilies/cry1.gif
*i.imgur.com/zyQUeR1.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom