All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Breaking Bad

Its the best :doublethumb:

Thanks! Already tried 1 season. It's really good. But i think iam not going to like the ending. Can you suggest any other crime / Police / spy series really worth watching?.

Note: Please do not mention C S I

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Breaking Bad

Its the best :doublethumb:
Thanks! Already tried 1 season. It's really good. But i think iam not going to like the ending. Can you suggest any other crime / Police / spy series really worth watching?.

Note: Please do not mention C S I
Marvel Agents Of Shield and Marvel's Agent Carter (haven't watched Agent Carter) for spy
Gotham for police series.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Marvel Agents Of Shield and Marvel's Agent Carter (haven't watched Agent Carter) for spy
Gotham for police series.

Agent Carter better than agents of shield Watch it before Avengers: Age of Ultron releases I have feeling this will trigger the plot for second season of Agent Carter

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Ending the Flash and Arrow posts hijacking this thread, and for must relief for sam9s ( :p ).. presenting to you guys:

The Arrow and Flash Thread!

[MENTION=142062]Flash[/MENTION], [MENTION=144548]Inceptionist[/MENTION], [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION]

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

x-files is coming back
*www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/x-files-return-fox-six-episode-event-series-article-1.2160669

ashs1

Padawan

"WALKING DEAD" SPINOFF TITLE REVEALED : "Fear the Walking Dead."

Source : "Walking Dead" Spinoff Title Revealed - Comic Book Resources

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Started Gotham

Hoping it gets a crossover with Arrow and Flash with the league finally leaving the Arrow. :pray:

ashs1

Padawan

Gotham is much behind in time when compared to arrow/flash. ..maybe some of the veteran villains ( maybe Ra's ) may make an appearance in gotham, but i don't think arrow/flash will make an appearance in gotham..

Flash

Lost in speed

Gotham is much behind in time when compared to arrow/flash. ..maybe some of the veteran villains ( maybe Ra's ) may make an appearance in gotham, but i don't think arrow/flash will make an appearance in gotham..
Gotham is Pre-Batman era, and the villains are in nascent stage. Till this show gets its Batman, there won't be a solid villain for the show. Btw, Queen Consolidated exists in Gothamverse but not in the age of Arrow.

*static.wixstatic.com/media/24120d_b46614d40c7f46598173f06d652d085a.jpg

Flash

Lost in speed

Following the 19th episode, the 20th episode entitled "The Fortification Implementation" will air the week after. This episode marks the first appearance of a new character in the form of Howard Wolowitz's younger half-brother Josh.

As reported in this article at The Hollywood Reporter, actor Matt Bennett from the television series 'Victorious' has been cast in the role. His character Josh will reportedly surprise the Big Bang Theory gang by showing up on Howard's house in an unexpected appearance.

Read more: 'Big Bang Theory' update: break for show until April 2; Wolowitz's half brother Josh to be introduced in future episode, Ecumenical News

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Anyone started watching Daredevil TV series. First season released on Netflix at 12.30 pm IST

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

Started Gotham

Hoping it gets a crossover with Arrow and Flash with the league finally leaving the Arrow. :pray:

Gotham is not in Tue same universe as Flash and Arrow and it won't be. The only way to connect them will be Flash if he masters the speed force but don't expect that. And also Gotham is not a Superhero TV Show, its just a TV show which borrows characters from DC's Batman.
Nope...
Is it good??
It's supposed to be. It gathered very much hype.

Akira

Augmented Nerd

Nope...
Is it good??

It's fvckin awesome. Leaves Arrow way behind. If Guardians Of The Galaxy was the space opera superhero film, and Captain America 2 was the political thriller superhero film, this is basically the ugly noir superhero film that happens to run for ten hours or so and is split into multiple parts. And it's beautiful man, dark and violent (like, even by normal standards, let alone Marvel Cinematic Universe ones. Some crazy **** already) and coasts along coherently and smoothly. If you're okay with a bit of a slow burn in between the fun, you'll love it.

And, like, the fights just have this weight and sluggishness to them that makes you feel as exhausted as Murdock is just by watching, which is neat. It's like watching the Bourne Trilogy all over again. Really adds to the atmosphere. Performances great all 'round, especially Cox, Dawson and Woll and especially when they're all beat to ****.

Binge it. I promise you won't regret it.

PS: Since streaming Netflix is kinda out of the question at the moment, look up torrent sites, or m i c r o m k v. com where the series is available in 1.7gb HEVC compression(720p). Iam so gonna get this on blu-ray...

PPS: Maybe a Daredevil TV thread after more people watch it??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Re: Planning to get a gtx 960

GAME OF THRONES season 5 2 Episodes LEAKED !

Omg mods, please move this to TV thread.. :( Got too excited and failed to see title of the thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom