All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

sksundram

In the zone
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Homeland has attained greater heights this season. Better than previous. Last ep was fawesome. Eagerly waiting for next season.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Homeland@ I'm still in shock.
It was difficult to like this episode, not because it was so dramatic, but more so because Brodie, essentially the biggest character in the show, was killed off. It was so shocking I didn't even know what or how to feel as I had never witnessed something like this on TV.

However, despite what anyone thinks about the conclusion of the season 3 finale, in my opinion there is no dispute that the acting and dialogue was first class and that Brodie's death effectively proved the writers' dedication to authenticity and realism of plot.

It was a very sad episode and I'm not sure how this show is going to last further seasons without Brodie, but I enjoyed it despite the disappointment I had as I saw Brodie die.

raksrules

Youngling

ha ha.. Well, a lot of people don't know what's a pilot.

The first english TV series i ever started to watch was LOST and the first episode was named "Pilot". I never knew what it meant and too bad for me, the first episode has scenes of that airplane falling and all so i thought the episode was something related to the Pilot of that airplane :p

Finished watching "Monk Season 1"

Took me nearly 4 months to complete this one season.

I have watched all the seasons of Monk. Yes it is monotonous but the OCD acting by the main actor is very good and it actually irritates the viewer a lot because he is so much OCD about almost everything.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Just completed 3rd season of Game of Thrones..It was FANTASTIC !!!!!! Now I wish, I had read the books first :(..

ksagar7up

Broken In

Offtopic...
There's a song with a whistle theme and I don't know what it is. Can you help me name that tune?
It's the background music for the Star World commercial for two and a half men.
Searched everywhere couldn't find it....
pls help me find it....
Thanks

Watched Suits season 1&2 in 4-5 days.... awesome show.....getting s03
Also watched white collar Pilot,,... looking interesting,,, any1 keeping track,...is it gud ahead or shud i skip it?

Full house watched s01 and doing s02.... keeps my head calm.....:)
any1 watching Anger management?? How's the show?
BTW is it just me or does any1 also feel that HIMYM is stretched a bit too long and got monotonous........

Last edited:

harsh1387

Broken In

White collar is a very good show.
Suits third season is crap.
Himym current and final season sucks.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

Now Watching 5th Season of Big bang Theory!!!
Completed All How I met Your Mother Seasons 1-8 waiting for 9th Season..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

The shows are back after the December break .. man I missed them.

abhidev

Human Spambot

Completed season 3 of Breaking bad... And man it's getting better and better :D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

Sherlock... Saw first episode of season 3
Mycroft and Sherlock playing that kids game when they made it look like chess was pretty cool

RBX

In the zone

Sherlock... Saw first episode of season 3
Mycroft and Sherlock playing that kids game when they made it look like chess was pretty cool
Was it on AXN yesterday ? I missed it. I'll see if it re-airs today.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Watched Season 1 Of Sherlock .... Awesome, the 2nd episode was a bit of a let-down though .

Will Start Season 2 by today .

yes 7 aired and 1 unaired pilot

The pilot was almost the same as the first episode ... Both had same story (mostly) but the pilot was 1 hour only and did not had Sherlock's brother , the mood of the pilot was also very different than actual episode .

Top Bottom