All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

RBX

In the zone
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Some great shows are being re-aired on Star Utsav right now, just watched Special Squad and now it's airing Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai. I wish Sahara One could do the same, I really have been looking for the show Kohinoor.

flyingcow

Shibe

Completed season 3 of Breaking bad... And man it's getting better and better :D
EPIC series, but expect some filler/boring episodes

also is sherlock s3 on tv? id rather not waste my FUP at the beginning of the month

RBX

In the zone

EPIC series, but expect some filler/boring episodes

also is sherlock s3 on tv? id rather not waste my FUP at the beginning of the month

S3E01 can be watched on AXN at 12:00 AM, and generally at 10:00 PM (premiere).

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Watched Season 2 of Sherlock in 1 Sitting .... Ep 1 and 2 were good but the 3rd was mindblowingly epic . #Sherlocklives

Does Sherlock only airs on fridays in india ?

I have noticed that ep 2 will air on 10 jan and ep 3 on 17 jan . Is this true ? cause IMDB lists ep 3 as 2 feb (in US/UK ?) .

RBX

In the zone

From eztv (on BBC most probably)

3x01 -- Jan 01, 2014 -- Wednesday -- The Empty Hearse
3x02 -- Jan 05, 2014 -- Sunday -- The Sign of Three
3x03 -- Jan 12, 2014 -- Sunday -- His Last Vow

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

I Like how they did not tell how Sherlock faked his death and I am sure they will never tell ... and Anderson was like the Sherlock Fan-base just "theorising" the $hit out of everything .

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

yep poor andersons club broke up.
elementary latest episode... Moriarty is back!

^^ Me too..

Watched Season 2 of Sherlock in 1 Sitting .... Ep 1 and 2 were good but the 3rd was mindblowingly epic . #Sherlocklives

Does Sherlock only airs on fridays in india ?

I have noticed that ep 2 will air on 10 jan and ep 3 on 17 jan . Is this true ? cause IMDB lists ep 3 as 2 feb (in US/UK ?) .

Hey man. What about the first episode? Did it get aired already? On which channel?

Ah hell!!!! What didn't you put that in freakin' spoilers??

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

NOPE ! It's not Moriarty ! Its Charles Augustus Magnussen , look it up :p

^^ Me too..

Hey man. What about the first episode? Did it get aired already? On which channel?

AXN at 10pm on fridays but I download it I dont watch on TV because of stupid ads in between ...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Breaking Bad - Final 5th Season ........ Finally completed BB. The last season started off pretty slow, but by the end it seriously was an emotional ride. Personally I would have been pretty satisfied had the series ended after season 4, but after season 5, I might actually agree that it justified the tag line "All bad things must come to an end"

On performance I must say, academy awards would probably have to device a new best actor award other than the oscars for Bryan Cranston ..... he was just, just phenomenal, not that the other acted bad, but Bryan Cranston was on an all together different level. Give this performance a great script, tight precise writing, absolutely grounded dialogues and great supporting cast and what you will get is what Breaking Bad is ..... 9.5/10 for this one
Today in twitter I saw you started with BB S05E08. I did not think you would end it this soon!
This is how a show should be written and specially ended.

The whole season 5 started off with bang. Its visibly seen the production value was high for S05. The stunts alone put in the map of perfect TV shows. And then the last half of S05 was not only emotional but each of the characters acted so well...can't just name one. Till S04 Jessy Pinkman was my fav. character and Aaron Paul acted very well, but in final season Bryan Cranston proved his excellence in acting.

This one show alone made a milestone in the TV Shows history!

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Watched Sherlock 3x02 "The Sign of Three" At first it didn't look all that appealing but later on in the episode it just tied all well together , a very good 2nd episode considering I didnt like the 1st and 2nd season's 2nd episode that much . I liked the humor in this one , they have uped the humor in this season , Now all eyes on the Finale .

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Guys is there any shows like Prison Break? That was a show which I used to watch like crazy. Anything nowadays?
(24, CSI have been watched already)

Top Bottom