All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Sherlock S01E02 Meh!
The season, till now, is a let down! Are they onto turning it into a soap-opera?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

^ I think it was better than the rest 2nd Episodes . (The Blind Banker , The hound of Baskerville)

Wait ! Are you talking about S01 or S03 ?

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Naaa that was like a filler episode, they put it just for the Heck of it

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Person of Interest Season 3 is sooo much better than previous 2 seasons. And we are only 12 episodes in.
This is gonna be fun.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

New series Chicago PD (TV Series 2014 (Action/Drama) has started.. quite an impressive pilot episode.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Watched Sherlock S03 E03 His Last Vow - Another Great Finale , There were so many twists and turns , Oh My God ! And again a cliffhanger (I didn't expect it at all) , The wait for 2016 begins ... It will be a very long one as I just started watching sherlock in late december 2013 and just as I finished season 2 , season 3 started .

Mega-spoiler quote :
#DidYouMissMe

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

^yep. Still like elementary more
was wondering why an how moriarty killed himself... Everyone was thinking of sherlock so far. I knew sherlock would kill him tho, think sherlocks holmes is getting closer and closer to elementary holmes. In elementary holmes only plans to kill, here he actually follows through

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Watched Sherlock S03 E03 His Last Vow - Another Great Finale , There were so many twists and turns , Oh My God ! And again a cliffhanger (I didn't expect it at all) , The wait for 2016 begins ... It will be a very long one as I just started watching sherlock in late december 2013 and just as I finished season 2 , season 3 started .

Mega-spoiler quote :
#DidYouMissMe

was wondering why an how moriarty killed himself... Everyone was thinking of sherlock so far. I knew sherlock would kill him tho, think sherlocks holmes is getting closer and closer to elementary holmes. In elementary holmes only plans to kill, here he actually follows through

I knew it would happen

One cannot simply kill off Moriarty..

POI Fans: Michael Emerson aka Harold Finch will be doing a AMA on Reddit, its being rescheduled. *twitter.com/reddit_AMA/status/423144176537337856

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Okay ...
Answer :
In the book Moriarty had two twins of himself (probably :lol: ) also many fans have started theorizing : many believe he is not actually back , and it was just done by someone (Mycroft ? Anderson Fan Club ? anyone else ? ) to stop Sherlock's exile . Also it may happen that sherlock didn't fully trace Moriarity's web and some of his most loyal ones still remain , so like sherlock's 13 plans on the roof , Moriarity also would have some plans of his own , In case sherlock didnt die . As the news spread that he has survived the remaining moriarity's men laid out the plan and after some time posted that video as hacking various places and laying all the stuff for the plan to work would take time ... To be honest I dont believe in any of this because I want Moriarity back , I missed him.

P.S. I have never watched Elementary (To me now Cumberbatch IS Sherlock and Martin Freeman IS Watson )

SunE

Professional Newbie

Started watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine after it picked up 2 golden globes. Must say it's an amazing show and I'm liking it a lot.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

^to me i watch sherlock as extra episodes of elementary
who had reason to get sherlock back to london. In order it was mycroft, sherlock, watson, mary and janine (she has equipment and resources to do that) (fan club is top of my theory after your post. Tattoed chick) . Watson is like the dumbest person in this universe, so unfair. Moriarty back was just an option to get sherlock back in london acc to me, but your theory makes much more sense. Except twin moriarty part
The dragonslayer discussion was tooo meta. Wanted to punch laptop as soon as it happend.

Akira

Augmented Nerd

Saw episode 13 of Person of Interest -4C. Man, Reese is badass. You simply cannot ignore the parallels between him and Batman. The last cafe scene was direct form TDKR. Maybe cuz of Jonathan Nolan's writing.

The Man in the Suit is Back!! :-D:cool:

Top Bottom