All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I got back to watching The Big Bang Theory Season 5. Still entertains.

amjath

Human Spambot

Finished watching Breaking bad all seasons. Excellent acting excellent crew. Everyone are best in their role. This show is all thrill and surprises for viewers. Last episode climax could could have been better.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

E10 of Person of Interest: High emotions going around.. gripping performance by everyone, good closure.

Breaking Bad: I didn't really like the first season, but after mid season 2 things picked up. currently in final Season. Enjoying.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

How come all the TV series I watch are taking the same steps....murdering some key characters

POI and now Blacklist

serious spoilers (?)

b/w POI is going through a turmoil now, Reese has gone rouge.

And, root keeps talking about "winter is coming" kinda things.

Now that HR is down, Elias is an ally, Root is with the team (for some bigger cause)....I can't simply guess who the BIIIIG antagonist here could be!

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^come on.how hard it is to use spoilers tag in this forum?now i am seriously thinking about never visiting this thread again.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^your post was a minor spoiler but what i posted was in response to @rhitwick's post.like i said earlier no one follows all series at all times.i am waiting for Blacklist & PoI s03 to finish & then i will watch them in one go but spoilers ruin the waiting.when you have already seen earlier seasons of a series it is possible to guess from even minor spoilers so at least don't mention names(of person or organization).

sksundram

In the zone

^^ yeah! I agree. That's why i never read comments on PBay while downloading tv torrents. Actually the excitement to share after watching a series ep is so much that sometimes fingers slip. 'll keep in mind though for future posts.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Finished Breaking Bad Final season.. now I can finally sleep. Great performance from the cast. now wonder it got such high ratings. Stunning performance by Aaron Paul, the best in the series (sorry Heisenberg fans)

amjath

Human Spambot

Finished Breaking Bad Final season.. now I can finally sleep. Great performance from the cast. now wonder it got such high ratings. Stunning performance by Aaron Paul, the best in the series (sorry Heisenberg fans)

U read the trivia in imdb about Aaron Paul? Didn't go right now.
About Bryan Cranston acting, he is a comedian BTW.
I got high on season 5 episode 15 ending, when breaking bad theme plays.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Finished watching "Monk Season 1"

Took me nearly 4 months to complete this one season.

Concept :-

Former police detective Adrian Monk (Tony Shalhoub) has suffered from intensified obsessive- compulsive disorder and a variety of phobias since the murder of his wife, Trudy, in 1997. Despite his photographic memory and his amazing ability to piece tiny clues together, he is now on psychiatric leave from the San Francisco Police Department. Aided by his friend and practical nurse, Sharona Fleming (Bitty Schram), Monk works as a freelance detective/consultant, hoping to convince his former boss, Captain Stottlemeyer (Ted Levine), to allow him to return to the force.

Source : IMDB

Why you should not watch it:-
>Average story
>A bit monotonous at times
>As a TV show it fails to generate excitement
>Bad production values

Why you should watch it:-
>Tony Shalhoub in the role of "Adrian Monk"
>Chemistry between Adrian Monk and his nurse Sharona