All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Finished the Game Of Thrones Season 1 and starting Season 2. Guys this show is worth watching. I love dragons :)

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer

^^ yet to watch Season 2 will start soon after I finish Eureka.. already have it on my Drive

Eureka season 4:- 9/10

Best season of this series. Rocking start and awesome just awesome Finale.

started with Time travel ended with space ship abduction

Unfortunately season 5 is it's last season hope they justify the End.. :sad::sad:

will soon start that..

I stopped watching it after episode 3. Same old stuff like the previous seasons. Boring now.

actually as I stated season 4 is one of best season, yes it got little boring but never lost interest in it..you should watch it

Last edited:

mitraark

Decrepit

Episodes, Suits S02 on .... haven't started yet ,will watch all at once :)

clmlbx

Technomancer

^^ even I like watching all at once instead watching one episode and wait for week or month..

but I don't know about suits it did not look promising to me.. I watched First season thinking there might be some actual court room drama but there wasn't any..

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

^^ yet to watch Season 2 will start soon after I finish Eureka.. already have it on my Drive

Eureka season 4:- 9/10

Best season of this series. Rocking start and awesome just awesome Finale.

started with Time travel ended with space ship abduction

Unfortunately season 5 is it's last season hope they justify the End.. :sad::sad:

will soon start that..

actually as I stated season 4 is one of best season, yes it got little boring but never lost interest in it..you should watch it

Finished Game of Thrones Season 2 two days ago, carving for third season to air. I also watched Eureka only for time pass, currently acquire with Teen Wolf (You like it), Continuum (Time travelling type), Falling Skies (Alien invasion), True Blood (Vampire), Avatar: Legend Of Korra (Cartoon :-D) and from July 10,11& 15 new season of Covert Affairs, Damages and Breaking Bad is going to air. Enjoy.

Any TV show like Game of Thrones ?

clmlbx

Technomancer

I don't like wolf and vampire series so gonna skip those.. continuum looks good , gonna watch it.

see Spartacus if not watched, Not exactly similar to Game of throne but much similar in feel , same lust, nudity, blood actually more then Game of thrones..

SahilAr

In the zone

Are bhi koi Dadagiri Season 5 k bare mein bata do kab start ho rha hai vo UTV Bindass par?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Fringe Final Season 5 Comic Con Trailer
[YOUTUBE]aTiAL19rej4[/YOUTUBE]

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Breaking Bad season 5 episode 1 : Good but not great start. Still not clear which way the story is going.

And Skylar is being a ***** as always.

pranavgoel

Broken In

This is truely a great thread
tv series seen complete:-
NCIS
TBBT
how i met ur mother
castle
white collar(Great show)
Breaking bad
friends
mad men
californication
the mentalist
house
Entourage
leverage
chuck
homeland
person of interest
spartacus
human target
death note(Best anime ever)
bleach
eureka
franklin and bash
suits(great lawyer show)
burn notice
breaking bad
firefly
arrested development
fringe
dexter
warehouse18
the monk
camelot
the merlin
community
stargate atlantis /universe

and some couple of other series too whose name i can not recollect now .
so if any one of you wants any review on any of these series do ask>>>

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

//MOD

I've been reading through the thread and just wanted to point out that some members are not using spoiler tags. don't ruin the shows for others. Even if you are discussing about the slightest point of a show, use SPOILERS.

pranavgoel

Broken In

hello
can any one suggest best tv series among these * Jericho, weeds, prison break , heroes
FYI i dont like Slow complete DRAMA series like MAD MEN

dj_31277

Broken In

noone watched BBC's Sherlock-2010 & 2011? I believe its one of the best modern portrayal of Sherlock, stories similar to the old one but portrayed in quite a different manner. Its just superb.
House is my fav too but Dexter is equally unbeatable.

\m/ Peace.

Top Bottom