All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

aniket.cain

Padawan
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

noone watched BBC's Sherlock-2010 & 2011? I believe its one of the best modern portrayal of Sherlock, stories similar to the old one but portrayed in quite a different manner. Its just superb.
House is my fav too but Dexter is equally unbeatable.

\m/ Peace.

I agree with you on all of that. :smile:

dj_31277

Broken In

I'm just waiting very badly for Next season of Sherlock which according to Wiki will be released 'early 2013'. (Although he dies in the last episode but hes still alive :razz:)

Also Dexter will be coming soon.

Please suggest me some mystery(detective to be precise)/thriller/crime TV Series coz i have searched everywhere, just cant find anything matching to Sherlock's class.

+1 to aniket

tkin

Back to school!!

When will Person of Interest, The Mentalist, Castle and TBBT start? I watch these only.

Also White Collar.

clmlbx

Technomancer

^^ why don't you join episode calender to keep check on your tv-series..

for what I know. white collar is already running, castle and tbbt will start in end of September.. don't know about mentalist and POI as I don't watch those two

@ tkin you watch both mentalist and castle how differ they are.. would you recommend mentalist and what about POI

tkin

Back to school!!

^^ why don't you join episode calender to keep check on your tv-series..

for what I know. white collar is already running, castle and tbbt will start in end of September.. don't know about mentalist and POI as I don't watch those two

@ tkin you watch both mentalist and castle how differ they are.. would you recommend mentalist and what about POI
Mentalist is for serious story, castle for comedy mostly, castle's stories suck as far as detective work is concerned. So mentalist any day.

POI is whole different thing altogether, it has nice concept, no futuristic cr@p, and the actors portray their role perfectly. Its more of an adventure but worth seeing.

Right now I am watching house(4th season atm), and its making me hypochondriac :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Watching "Shark".
Finished watching episode 5 of Season 1 today.

First thing...House has made such a big influence on me that I kind of see a shadow of him in any eccentric, high IQ, complex person as protagonist in TV serials. Shark in every step reminding me that. Even if I compare their teams, they too match at levels.

Second thing...Shark is kinda smooth, technical brilliance. They might not have a good story or nail biting courtroom drama, question and counter question sessions but they cover up by showing Stark's personal life i.e. his relationship with his daughter and other intelligent one liners.
Anyone who loves courtroom drama must watch "Perry Mason" to know what the best is and how a courtroom drama is filmed, acted and presented to audience.

Still, "Shark" is good if not great.

7.2/10 from me.

---------------------------------------
Someone else in IMDB echoes my sentiments about this TV series,
IMDb :: Boards :: "Shark" (2006) :: A blatant attempt to recreate the succe...

clmlbx

Technomancer

hey anyone watching burn Notice.. I just finished First season and I can't rate anything above 6 but IMDB ratings shows 7-8, are further seasons good.. I don't think I am gonna continue unless some one says other wise..

IMO it is just average detective show nothing interesting or different.. very average.. 6/10

SijuS

Broken In

My friend completed with Burn Notice and he was all praise. Only thing, the actor looks like a moron :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I don't get the thing with Shark...Its like Indian CID series. Whatever happens he reaches crime scene first!

Then again, he's a D.A. may be he can do that.

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE

the best wat to keep track of tv shows - RS TV Show Tracker

The Best Shows according to me -

1.Game of Thrones/Sherlock/the Wire/Homeland (4.5-5/5 )
2.Luther/Six feet under/awake/boardwalk Empire/Suits (3.5-4/5)
3.Californication/shameless/TBBT/the Killing/Blue Bloods/Dexter (because of seasons 2,3,5,6) (3-3.5/5)
4.Justified/Terriers/Boss/White Collar (2.5-3)

Guilty pleasure (not that good but fun to watch) - Castle/Perception/New girl/the Big C

Note:
I have left BB in Mid 1 Season..It was just too slow
I still have to watch SoA
I Dont like House at all

clmlbx

Technomancer

Guys guys Doctor is back here is season 7 bite.

hooray hooray it's starting in September I believe..This season there will be Daleks some what I missed in last season..

I don't get the thing with Shark...Its like Indian CID series. Whatever happens he reaches crime scene first!

Then again, he's a D.A. may be he can do that.

yes something is fishy as I believe their might be some one from DA's office not DA himself. and even he is not an actual DA..he is only for high profile cases..well it started that he will solve high profile cases but in run it came to all type of cases

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I have left BB in Mid 1 Season..It was just too slow
Please complete season 1. The story picks up at the last two episodes of season 1. And Season 2 is the BEST!!!
And, season 1 is only six episodes, you can do it.

I Dont like House at all
I'm speechless. I would like to know how far you have watched House, i.e till which season and what episode.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

the best wat to keep track of tv shows - RS TV Show Tracker

Mate I use episode calendar it also have iPhone App so it easy for me see.
hooray hooray it's starting in September I believe..This season there will be Daleks some what I missed in last season..

yes something is fishy as I believe their might be some one from DA's office not DA himself. and even he is not an actual DA..he is only for high profile cases..well it started that he will solve high profile cases but in run it came to all type of cases

I love this I have stored all season of Doctor who.

clmlbx

Technomancer

^^episode calendar is really good..

Even I have Doctor Who's all Seasons with me

Top Bottom