All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

abhidev

Human Spambot
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Finished Dexter season 5 after watching it till today 6am :D

MegaMind

Human Spambot

Guys, anyone know where i can download the wedding song from "the office" season 6 episode - niagara..
Its Kardinal offishall - numba 1 (Tide is high) but can't find the exact same version..

abhidev

Human Spambot

Finally completed the epic season 6 of Dexter....eagerly waiting for season 7

clmlbx

Technomancer

^^ well actually you get hint at season 5 finale and also even at comic con that followed

abhidev

Human Spambot

^I know right, I never expected what I saw at the finale. It was shocking!

yea...i guess in the next season...Dexter will marry Deb :-D...but it feels weird....like after they staying their entire life like brother and sister...and now this :-?

^^ well actually you get hint at season 5 finale and also even at comic con that followed

comic con?:|

clmlbx

Technomancer

comic con?:|

ok I would not say I am most known person, even I got to know about it last year.

It is like a convention where comic publishers and tv-series director and actors(characters) come and meet with audience and answer thier questions, It is open to everyone and all fans goo there to know little more about their best comics, characters and series..

Here is the link to Dexter panel in there

It is link to First part and other two part links is below the video.

DEXTER PANEL at COMIC-CON 2011 Part 1 - YouTube

mitraark

Decrepit

Game of Thrones S01. Apparently on one episode a bunch of heads on pikes is shown, and one of the heads looks eerily similar to former U.S. President George W. Bush (except with long straggly hair). Seen here:

*i45.tinypic.com/25rp1ua.jpg

Apparently no one noticed until the DVD came out, and in a commentary section the producers mentioned it. This led to howls of outrage by fans of "Dubya" and the producers had to apologize.

NY Daily News Link

abhidev

Human Spambot

ok I would not say I am most known person, even I got to know about it last year.

It is like a convention where comic publishers and tv-series director and actors(characters) come and meet with audience and answer thier questions, It is open to everyone and all fans goo there to know little more about their best comics, characters and series..

Here is the link to Dexter panel in there

It is link to First part and other two part links is below the video.

DEXTER PANEL at COMIC-CON 2011 Part 1 - YouTube

hey thanx for the link...

clmlbx

Technomancer

I am talking about season 5 finale when Debs let go Dexter.. Deb would have discovered that killer is Dexter but she let him go because of her sympathy to victims and anger towards killer. and she thinks who ever killed that killer is good guy and should be let go..

I mean we got hint that it could happen. Deb is Detective and she will discover truth one day..

Top Bottom