All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

SijuS

Broken In
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Started with White Collar. Looks interesting. So far, so good.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Shark. What can I say, its a guilty pleasure. I know its bad, it considers its viewers as dumb and proceeds. Still, need to finish what I started. 16 episodes covered till now. At times questions that I ask myself seeing the first 10-15 minutes Stark either asks at the last moment or never asks.

as for Wrath of Khan episode, the 2nd police officer gets out of the building first and then the blast happens. Everyone single person was harmed and 1 die. None questions him how he's unharmed. Whereas first thing any investigator should do to question that guy why he got out of the building

Shark and Castle are very similar. Watch one episode of Shark and one of Castle and tell me the difference.

Last edited:

guptaisme

Right off the assembly line

White Collar is great. I thought it would go downhill after 3 seasons but season 4 is still good.
Dexter, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, True Blood - Best shows ever - keeps me coming back for more
Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock.
Community is underrated but is really funny as well.
I tried Parks and Recreation but I didn't really like it
I just started watching BBC's Sherlock. Looking good so far.
I may give Mad Men a try too

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Started watching this,
The Flash (TV Series 1990–1991) - IMDb
It would have been good if it were cartoon, at least I did not have to tolerate the cheezy special effects.

rider

as Kratos

I'm going to start watching Breaking Bad. Should I start from pilot of season1?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

^Season 4???

Its in Season 5 and 5 episodes are already aired!

I'm going to start watching Breaking Bad. Should I start from pilot of season1?
No, start from the end. Be different. All lesser mortals generally start from the beginning...you start something new.

evilmage93

Manage Me, I'm a Mess!

Downloading The Sopranos S01 Pilot, a show with so many awards and nominations, hope its good enough.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Please suggest me some comedy's like Big bang theory and how i meet your mother

clmlbx

Technomancer

^ +1 two and half men is awesome... recently finished season 3.. charlie sheen's dialogues , alan's expressions & jake's innocence is awesome

started watching modern family after keeping on my hard-disk for months.. it is really good much more drama then comedy but very interesting

TheSloth

The Slowest One

Family Guy is awesome.
On channel V i saw a show 'The Buddy Project'. I really want to know which school in India allow such mini skirt.

hard_rock

Salieri Family

That 70s show.. Do not remember who suggested this here or may I got it from IMDB list. But one hell of a comedy tv show..
Good timepass! Mila Kunis in this show looks way cuter in her teenage days..

hard_rock

Salieri Family

Guys..read lot of people recommending White Collar..Went through the IMDb and Wikipedia articles on it..
Is it individual crime solve stories per episode like Lie to me/The Mentalist where or a continous story like dexter where the story concludes in season finale?

axes2t2

I am a cat

Guys..read lot of people recommending White Collar..Went through the IMDb and Wikipedia articles on it..
Is it individual crime solve stories per episode like Lie to me/The Mentalist where or a continous story like dexter where the story concludes in season finale?

Both.

Also,Matt Bomer :wub:

R2K

In the Zone

Rules of Engagement (TV Series 2007) - IMDb
Watched just first 3 episodes it was awesome. Almost same theory of that of HIMYM. Story is about the same Romantic couples and a womanizer single guy like barney stinson from HIMYN in between them.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Breaking Bad 05x07

The end is near. They are doing away with all key characters! :(

Top Bottom