All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Jake is hardly shown nowadays & whenever they show him, they show him like a jacka@@ :/

Alan, who was previously shown as a bit responsible ( He used to work as physiotherapist ) is now shown completely irresponsible & now completely lives on free money..
I feel they should change Alan's role a bit more to the guy he was previously..

I feel they did a biiiiiigggg mistake by letting charlie sheen go.. :(
& charlie sheen's new show - Anger Management. i saw the 1st season few months back. The season 1 was average imo, :(

exactly same thoughts here...
previously charlie did all the insulting to Alan and he was just a loser who listens to everything and always sticks to right things... Klutcher is also good..he was super fun being an idiot in That 70s show, but in this show, they have portrayed him as a gentlemen which is taking out all the fun...

all the fun part has to be handled by Alan only and that's why he is talking more, doing more idiotic things...
It seems like completely different show after charlie sheen left.. Jake and evelyn are less seen now...it is not thaat funny now without charlie...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^oh yes...all sort of crazy things are happening on the show :D

I think they are going for multi villain approach .. new villain every 4 -5 episodes.. i'm liking how this are turning out.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 9

An awesome episode that builds to great finale.
Can't wait see what happens next.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Dexter is getting very interesting every week. Latest episode just split my mind with the twist...

Edit: lol just noticed the above avatar is from Dexter's lab :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I'm disappointed with Dexter.
It was supposed to be its final season and its going nowhere near a closing.

And I feel the story is dragging now.

Michael C. Hall started producing it. He gets all best lines, the story always has meatier role for him. Rest of the characters are there just for the sake of it.

Masuka is nothing but a comic relief now.
Batista used to have a good role and contribution in story now he seems to have a guest appearance.
Same applies to Quinn too.

cutemug

Broken In

I love watching Big Bang theory, 2 Broke girls, The Vampire diaries, HIMYM, Suits, Castle, Bones..
Earlier I used to watch the episodes/seasons by online streaming using the links sidereel or fasspasstv or movies2k,
But now no links are available for streaming these epis :-(
where du guys watch your tv shows,may i know any link for the same?

clmlbx

Technomancer

Falling Skies : 8/10

I loved it from the first Episode Really awesome show. I got connected from the first Episode. Many show takes times to connect but this was on the roll. I have already completed all three season and really waiting for fourth.. Guys thanks for recommending that .. and Please all who have not yet watched should really watch it..

In mean time please recommend more sci-fi series..

Continuum season 2 .. 7/10

Any reviews on "under the Dome" & "Haven" ?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Falling Skies : 8/10

I loved it from the first Episode Really awesome show. I got connected from the first Episode. Many show takes times to connect but this was on the roll. I have already completed all three season and really waiting for fourth.. Guys thanks for recommending that .. and Please all who have not yet watched should really watch it..

In mean time please recommend more sci-fi series..

Continuum season 2 .. 7/10

will checkout falling skies , and I was like WTF happened in the last episode of Continuum.. :lol: im still not sure it was the last episode :lol: have to rewatch it again.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

Im confused.i know falling skies is from Axn,no idea about other shows.
So guys which all channels do you watch for these shows:noob:?

clmlbx

Technomancer

I was like WTF happened in the last episode of Continuum.. :lol: im still not sure it was the last episode :lol: have to rewatch it again.

Exactly, In last episodes of season 2 It really made me feel that Alec is selfish as**ole. Blo*dy just could not think of others.. Blo*dy his message,his life, his mistakes, his g.f, his family, I really felt sorry for kiera.. at last she had chance to reunite with her family, that too was stolen by Alec.. and last few second we see carlos meeting Theseus(Julian) that just made me out of sync.. WTf happened?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

Thanks.So all torrenting..huh..if you get some extra time watch some 'real' tv;)

Top Bottom